(S4 Finale) Chapter 61 His Start

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul, Izuku, Sayoko, Ochako, Tsuyu and Kirishima were in the teacher's dorm and they were surprised to see Eri along with the Big Three, Aizawa and Tsunade.

Tsunade: We've decided to take care of Eri here at U

Tsunade: We've decided to take care of Eri here at U.A.

Izuku: No way!

Nhazul: Huh?! I didn't think I'd be able to see her again so soon for so long!

Kirishima: Hey, Eri.

Ochako: Oh, yay, it's Eri!

Tsuyu: You remind me of my little sister.

Sayoko: Awe, you look so cute with your hair like that.

Eri: Thank you.

Nhazul walked over to Eri, patting her head.

Nhazul: Glad to see that you'll be staying with us Eri.

Eri: Yeah, big brother!

Izuku: How did that come about...?

Aizawa: She couldn't stay at the hospital forever.

Aizawa motioned for the six of them to walk outside to talk to them.

Aizawa: Since Eri mistakenly killed her father with her Quirk, and her mother abandoned her, and the head of the Shie Hassaikai, who's related to her by blood is still in a deep coma. So she currently has nowhere to go.

Mirio: And you might've already heard from Aizawa Sensei, but the horn that Eri's Quirk is released from.

Kirishima: Yes, I heard that it'd gotten smaller and was fine now...

Tsunade: It was, but now it's getting bigger again slowly.

Sayoko: I see...

Ochako: Then, in order to keep that from happening again...?

Aizawa: That's how it is. So, that's why we're taking care of her instead of sending her to an orphanage.

Tsunade: It's better for her to stay her not just to keep her Quirk under control, but for her emotionally. Thrusting her into another environment with people she doesn't know will only end in disaster. So we'll be watching her in the teacher's dorm.

Aizawa: We'll see how she is and help her find a way to live with that great power. There are things we need to check, too...Anyway, we'll take things step by step.

Tsuyu: That sounds like a lot of work for you, Aizawa Sensei...

Tsunade: That's why I'm here. Since I'm the only person in U.A. who has raised kids before, I'm going to help Aizawa. Let's just hope I do a better job with her then these two brats.

Nhazul and Sayoko: Huh?!?!

Tsunade: But, while we're gone-

Mirio: That's where I come in! I'm on a temporary absence from school, and I'm friends with Eri! I'm sure you're all busy, but stop by and visit sometime.