(World Hero Mission) Chapter 1 Mission Start

No one's POV

Currently flying over the city of Otheon, a group of heroes, including ones from the Endeavor Agency were being debriefed on their current mission objective.

Director: The group claiming responsibility for the terrorist attack the other day is Humarise. It's an ideological group founded by Flect Turn, their leader who advocates for Humanity's salvation. The device used in the attack has been conjured to strengthen the Quirk factor triggering substance, "Ideotrigger". The device will hereafter be called the "Trigger Bomb". The mission of our All Star Hero Team is to search all 25 Humarise branches all over the world at once. After restraining their numbers, collect the Trigger Bomb held at that location as soon as possible. We expect the members at their facilities to resist. There is also the danger that Tver will use the Trigger Bomb so we must refrain from asking for help from local law enforcement. I would like you to carry out this mission promptly and with care.

Within the base, the Director looked back at All Might and Tsunade.

Director: All Might, Sannin.

Tsunade: Alright, heroes. The success or failure of this mission rests on your shoulders.

All Might: Let's get back the smiles of those who live in fear of terrorism!

Within the plane, everyone began getting up and ready to drop which included Nhazul, Izuku, Todoroki and Katsuki, all wearing their stealth suits, placing their hoods on their heads.

Director: Hero teams, start the mission!

Upon getting the green light, everyone jumped out of the plane and dived towards the Humarise base with Endeavor leading the charge.

Endeavor: A Team, we're going to collect the Trigger Bomb before it goes off!

A Team: Roger!

Izuku: That's it. Humarise's Otheon HQ...

Nhazul: The mission of B Team is to take control of the base and capture the leader, Flect.

Todoroki: Don't let your guard down.

Katsuki: Who do you think you're talking to? Huh?!

Blasting forward with his explosion, Katsuki hit the ground first, followed by Nhazul and Izuku, who both entered Godspeed and Full Cowling, and lastly Todoroki who was sliding on his ice.

As the four of them rushed forward, they were all joined by the other heroes as well, reaching the entrance

Humarise member: Stop! You can't come in without permission!

Endeavor: If you resist, I won't go easy on you!

Blasting past the guards, the two teams scattered, to take on their objectives. Blitzing through the base, Nhazul jumped over a crowd of Humarise members.