Chapter 29 A Desperate Recuse

No one's POV

After hearing Mandalay's message, Nhazul's eyes widened completely and utterly shocked.

Nhazul: Sayoko...? Why her?! Why are they after her?!

Nhazul proceeded to forced himself back to his feet, despite his broken leg and got ready to leave.

Mina: Wait, Nhazul! What are you doing?!

Kirishima: Dude, you shouldn't be moving on that leg...!

Iida: It isn't wise for you to fight with those injuries, let alone move!

Vlad: Kid, you're not going anywhere, you're staying-

Nhazul proceeded to activat Godspeed, not listening to them.

Nhazul: If you think I'm gonna stand around with them after my sister, you've all lost your minds!

Before anyone could stop him, Nhazul sped off into the forest, looking for Sayoko.

Nhazul's thoughts: Hang on, sis, I'm coming!

(Elsewhere)

Currently, Todoroki, Sayoko and Katsuki were fending off the villain in front of them, that was  using his Quirk which was to lengthen and turn his teeth into metal.

Katsuki: Stop making so much noise in my head!

Katsuki went to rush the villain, but Sayoko grabbed him and Todoroki protected them with his ice.

Sayoko: Don't go rushing in, you idiot!

???: I have to follow... I have a job to do...

Todoroki: Did you hear that earlier? She said you both ate being targeted! 

Katsuki: That damn Deku and Sparky bastard, I know they did something, I just know it. Saying "fight " them " don't fight"! I don't give a damn what anyone says!

The Villain then used his Quirk to quickly hide into the forest after blocking Todoroki's ice.

Sayoko: Damn, he's to mobile with that Quirk, plus the environment!

Katsuki: Even though he just looks like some scrawny small fry! You bastard!

The villain then appeared above them.

???: Show me

???: Show me...your flesh...Moonfish wants to see your flesh.

Katsuki went to use his explosions, but Todoroki stopped him.