(Two Heroes) Chapter 4 Climbing The Tower

No one's POV

After agreeing to restart the security system to help the pros and stop the Villains, everyone was currently running up the emergency stairs to reach it, passing the 29th floor.

Iida: This is the 30th floor.

Izuku: Melissa, what's the top floor?

Melissa: The 200th floor.

Nhazul: ...-_-... You're kidding...Also, why am I getting a strange sense of Deja vu, but 100 times worse...?

Kaminari: Seriously?!

Mineta: We have to climb that much?!

Momo: It's better then running into Villains.

Everyone continued making their way up the stairs, finally reaching the 80th floor, only to be stopped by a closed shutter.

Nhazul: Great...

Iida: The shutter...!

Todoroki: What should we do? Break it?

Melissa: If we do that, then the security system will react and the villains will notice us.

Mineta: Then can't we just go from here...?

Mineta then went to open the side door.

Sayoko: Wait!

Mineta then opened the door, possibly alerting the Villains, but had no choice but to keep moving on.

Todoroki: Is there any other way to go up?

Melissa: There's another emergency staircase like this on the opposite side.

Nhazul: Then let's hurry!

Suddenly, the shutters started closing around everyone, blocking their path.

Nhazul: Todoroki, ice!

Todoroki: Right!

Todoroki then used his ice to jam one of the shutters before it could close, as Iida rushed ahead, kicking the door open.

Iida: Let's cross inside here!

Everyone then ran inside what seemed to be a green house area, making their way to the next set of stairs.

Izuku: W-What is this place?

Melissa: A plant factory. They research how Quirks influence plants here.

Jiro: Wait! Look at that!

Everyone looked and saw the elevator and saw the numbers going down, as someone was coming down.

Mineta: Are the Villains following us...?

Sayoko: Yeah, no thanks to you!

Izuku: Let's hide and let them pass us!

Everyone then hid in the bushes, waiting for the Villains to get off the elevator and pass them.

Kaminari: I wonder if we can use that elevator to get to the top floor?

Melissa: No, only authorized people can operate the elevators. And it's made as sturdy as a bomb shelter so we can't destroy it.

Mineta: Come on, let us use the conveniences of modern civilization!

The elevator then opened as two villains walked out.

Nhazul: Those clothes...

Izuku: They're the Villains who were at the party.

As the two Villains started making their way through, the stop.

Villain: I found you, you damn kids!