XXVI: Nick

It's Valentine's Day, and I'm going to suprise Demi with flowers and chocolate.

Walking confidently to her apartment with a bouquet of flowers in my hand and a heart shape box filled with chocolates in my back pocket, I smiled proudly as I open the doors and walk into the lobby. I smiled polietly at the couples that walk passed me and went for the elevator, smiling at a little boy that stood in the elevator behind me as I put the flowers behind my back then I press for Demi's floor and waited as the elevator went up, ignoring the sound of something crunching behind me.

When the doors open to Demi's floor, I walked out and smiled happily as I walk to Demi's door. I stop in front of her door, raising my fist to knock on her door and hiding the flowers behind my back. After knocking, I grin as I see my girlfriend open the door and smiled widely at me as she leans against the door. Nerdy glasses laid lazily on the perch of her nose, her hair messy as it fall against her shoulders, she was dressed in a large hoodie which I found adorable on her and wearing short shorts, showing off her toned legs.

"Nick," Demi chrips happily and raises a eyebrow at me, her eyes flickering behind my back as I grin at her.

"Demi," I started, smiling at her. "since today is Valentine's Day, day for the lovers and all of that. I decided to bring my extroadinary girlfriend two gifts because she is absolutely phanamonel." I say, smiling as I took the flowers behind my back and showing it to her.

My smile falter as the flowers fell against my hand, laying limply with its pedals falling to the floor and looked like it was crushed. My eyes grew large, they weren't like this a few minutes ago, unless it was that boy from the elevator that thought it was funny to crush the life out of my flowers. I laugh nervously at Demi, watching as her brows furrow with confusion as she glances at me and at the flowers.

That little boy, how dare he.

I threw the flowers to the side, still laughing nervously at Demi as I waved my arms around. "Uh, no flowers I guess. Don't mind them, but I do have another gift." I say and search my pockets, when the chocolates weren't either in my jacket or front pockets, my hands quickly pat down on my back pockets and I felt something squishy against my jeans.

Eyes widening just a tad bit more, I turn around so my back was facing Demi and turned my head to look at my ass. Oh no. The chocolates were squished against my jeans, its dark chocolate making me look like I shit myself.

"Oh no," I whisper as I watch Demi from the corner of my eyes, bringing a hand to her mouth as she looks at my ass. I quickly turned around, my hands quickly covering my ass as I smiled embarrasedly at Demi as she starts to laugh.

"Oh my god! The chocolates! You probably sat on them! Oh lord, it looked like you shit yourself!" She says, still laughing hard as her laughter fills the empty hallway, bending over as she leans against her knees while my face and neck started to turn bright red, my face feeling like it was on fire.

Oh god, I really did embarrased myself today, in front of my girlfriend.

Demi wheezed with laughter as she trembles, her face bright red as she laughs silently, those kind of laughs that leave you without making any noise come out of your mouth but is still dying of laughter. Her hair falls in front of her face as she goes on her knees, still laughing uncontrollably as I watch her, feeling very stupid right now as she leans against her door for support.

"Your going to make me pee!" She squeals, still laughing while I shook my head at her, but couldn't contain the smile on my lips as she points at me, still laughing that contagious laugh of hers.

I rolled my eyes, could feel my face start to calm down as I bend down to her to pick her up, she squeals as I pick her up in my arms bridal style then walk inside her apartment, closing the door behind me with my foot as I swing Demi in my arms, acting like I was going to throw her. She squeals into my ear as her hands grip onto my jacket, as I walk to her red couch and grin at her. I threw her onto the couch as she lets out a small scream, but laughs as she lands on the couch. I climb over the headrest and hovered over her, my knees at each side of her legs while my hands trap Demi.