XXI: Demi

I squealed as I ran inside Nick's place, closing the door behind me before running into the kitchen.

"IT'S NEW YEAR'S EVES BOYS!" I screamed and they jumped from their places when they heard me. I started jumping on my heels on the spot as Xavier acidentally spils his coffee on himself, cursing under his breath while Ezra drops his Nerf gun in the sink and Nick drops a plate.

"Oops, sorry boys, I'm just way too excited for the new year. AND WE'RE SPENDING IT IN TIMES SQUARE!" I yelled excitedly and they wince at my loud squealing and screaming.

"Again, sorry." I say, holding my hands up in defense, smiling sheepishly at them.

"Let me just change out of my shirt then we can go," Xavier says and we nodded, he walks past me and into the hallway.

"Alright, hey Dems? Can you help Ezra put his shoes on? We need to leave early because that place is gonna be crowded with people," Nick says and I nodded, smiling at him before I walk over to his son who sat on top of the counter.

"Hey little man," I say to Ezra as I stood before him, kissing his forehead before grabbing his shoes.

"Hi Demi," He chirps happily, grinning at me. His eye wasn't so black and purple anymore, yes it twitches every now and then but it doesn't hurt as much.

"Ready for today?" I ask him as I slip on his boot before tying it twice.

"Yeah! There's gonna be a lot of fireworks and people and music! It's gonna be so much fun!" He says and grins at me, I grin back at him just as I finish tying his other shoe. I grab him and hoist him on my hip, wrapping my arm around his butt so I can lift him. Xavier comes back into the room, in a new shirt and ready for the cold.

"Ready guys?" He asks us and we nodded so we followed him outside after Nick locks up, and jumps in a cab with us.

"Time Square." Nick tells the driver and he nods before starting to drive. I lean back in my seat as Ezra sats on my lap, playing with my phone while both men sit on either side of me.

"So are we staying in the crowd or what?" I ask them both, my arms wrap around Ezra's waist so he wouldn't fall off.

They smirk at me. "Nope, because that's hell if you wanna be crush against all those people, Xavier actually rented out a room for us for the night so we could stay in and watch the show live." Nick tells me and I nodded.

"Well how did you got the room?" I ask Xavier and he smirks at me.

"I know people," He says and I raised an eyebrow.

"Do I even wanna know?" I say and they both shook their heads, grinning at me sheepishly as they both said in unison, "Nope,"

I rolled my eyes but smiled when I saw we got here. Xavier pays the driver and we jump out and started to walk toward Times Square. I had Ezra's hand wrap in mine while Nick hold onto his other hand while I linked my arm with Xaiver's as we walk past people. We soon enter a building and got in a elevator to one of the top floors. We walk down the halls and into a room, I grin widely as we walk in.

"This is awesome," I say as I drop Ezra's hand and walk toward the balcony, opening the doors to it and stepping outside. Grabbing onto the railing, I looked down below me and see people starting to gather around, a stage was set up in the middle of the street while the streets were getting block off.

It was still bright outside but it was best if people wanted to come see the singers preform and the ball drop at midnight to come early before it got crowded with people.

I went back inside, making sure to close the doors behind me before going back to the boys.

I stayed with them until it was an hour until midnight, I watch different artists perform and was memorize by their preformances. I was leaning against the railing, just finish drinking some hot chocolate while Nick leaned on the railing next to me as our eyes were focus on the stage where the hosts were talking to the cameras.