X: Nick

Getting up the next morning, I knew it was Saturday and didn't need to go to work today. I lay on my bed, starring at my phone in astonishment. For some weird reason, the call never ended and I could hear Demi waking up too.

"Good morning Demi," I say, smiling.

"Huh? Oh, morning Nick." She says, her voice husky and smooth. She still was getting up.

"Had a goodnight rest?" I ask, getting up and putting it in speaker so I can walk around instead of pressing it to my ear.

"Yeah, slept like a baby. You?" She says and I heard her getting up also.

"Yeah, slept like a baby too." I say, going into the kitchen as I finish doing my morning routine.

"That's good, is Ezra or Xavier up yet?" She asks and I could hear her making some breakfast.

"Not yet but they will soon." I say and started to make some pancakes for them.

"Mhmm, what are you making?" She asks me and I chuckle.

"Pancakes, want some?" I say, mixing the batter.

"Oh my god yes, all I got is cereal and coffee, I can't cook to save my life, I'll burn the damn house down." She says and I laugh. I shake my head, a smile on my lips as I watch the pancakes.

Xavier soon walks into the kitchen, he runs his fingers through his hair, looking really tired. "Hey son," He says, greeting me and I nodded at him.

"Hey Xavier, pancakes almost done." I tell him and he nods, going over to the fridge to take some orange juice out.

"Hey Xavier," Demi pipes up cheerfully, wanting to introduce herself.

Xavier bumps his head against the door, a little shock that he heard a female voice. He grunts, getting his head out of the fridge and looks around.

"What the hell? I swear I heard a chick," He says and I chuckle while Demi laughs.

"That would be me sir," Demi says, giggling that infectious laugh of hers.

He grows even more confuse, looking around and spotting my phone in my hand, finally noticing that is where he could hear Demi from.

"Oh, I thought you brought that Demi chick home last night," He says and I gape at him while Demi chokes on her cereal.

"What?! No! I was talking to her on the phone! I didn't bring her home!" I say, and he rolls his eyes at me before taking my phone from me.

"Hey chick?" He says and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah?" Demi coughs, a hint of amusement in her voice.

"Can I ask you something?" He says and I look at him while flipping the pancakes over.

"Ask anything sir," Demi says, a little nervous about his question.

"Did you two had phone sex?" He asks and my eyes widened as Demi chokes on her coffee while I accidentally burn my hand.

"Ah fuck!" I yell, turning on the water from the faucet and putting my hand under it quickly. My hand burns and stings as cold water poured on it.

"Judging by your actions, I guess not. Love?" Xavier say, getting Demi's attention again.

"Y-Yeah?" She stammers, probably flushing with embarrassment.

"Answer me this, Yankees or Dodgers?"

"Yankees sir," Demi answers quickly.

Xavier pauses, giving me a impress look and says, "I like her, invite her over for breakfast son, I wanna meet her." He says before leaving my phone on the counter, walking away. I wince a little as my hand still continue to burn.

"Wanna come over?" I ask Demi, slightly pained by the burning.

"Sure, is it fine with you?" She says and I nodded, then remember she couldn't see me.

"Yeah, yeah it's fine. I bet Ezra would be happy to see you," I say and turn off the faucet before wrapping my hand.

"Cool, I'm on my way. Is your hand okay?" She asks and I wince a little before turning off the stove and serving the pancakes.

"Yeah, yeah just a little burn is all. It's nothing, come over when your ready." I say and sigh, leaning against the counter as I stared at my phone.

"Okay," She says happily. "by the way, longest phone call ever." And she hangs up, I smile at my phone as the screen went dark.

Ezra soon got up and started to eat his pancakes. I told him that Demi was coming and he was excited to see her again. While I left him there to eat, I did a quick sweep around the house, cleaning everything up quickly before Demi got here.

Once that was done, I look down at myself to see I was only in boxers and a white shirt. The door bell rings and I knew Demi was here.

"Xavier or Ezra! Get the door! I'll be right there in a minute!" I shouted to them while sprinting to my room. I threw on a random clean shirt and some jeans with some random converse, I quickly ran my fingers through my hair then walk run to the living room where I heard Demi, Xavier and Ezra all chatting.

I smiled, walking into the room. "Hey Demi," I say, smiling at her as I stood near the entrance. Demi looks at me from up and down then covers her mouth as she glances at me again, muttering. "Oh my god,"

I give her a confuse look as she giggles. "Son, your fly is down." Xavier says and my eyes widened.

"Oh shoot," I say and turned around quickly as they laugh loudly, I zip up my pants and made sure my zipper was close. A shade of pink covered the tips of my ears and neck.

"I'm so sorry for that." I say, turning around as they sobered up from laughing. Demi waves me off, giggling softly.

"It's fine," She says as smiles at me.

"Uh pancakes?" I offer her and she nods before standing up again, they followed me into the kitchen.

As we ate our pancakes, Ezra and Xavier started to get to know Demi more as they converse. I smile, glad they were getting along.

"Okay sport, get ready we're going to Coney Island." Xavier says and Ezra eyes spark with excitement.

"Really?!" He says, bouncing in his seat.

"Yep, really. Go get ready," I tell him and he bounces out of his seat, he runs to his room to get ready. I chuckle as Xavier also left to get ready, I glance at Demi.

"Do you wanna come too? Like if you don't have any plans that is," I say and stood up, grabbing the plates and putting them in the sink to wash them.

She grabs some of the cups and takes them to the sink with me.

I started to wash them and hand them to Demi while she dries them off. "Sure, if you don't mind really. I have nothing else to do today," She says and I grin at her.

"Good, cause we're gonna have some fun." I say and we finish off the dishes. Demi gives me my leather jacket and I shrug it on, getting my wallet and my keys.

"Ready Ezra?" I call out to him, opening the door for Demi so she can step out, she calls a taxi while I get Ezra.

"Yeah daddy!" I heard him shout as he runs to me, all covered up. I grin at him and he high fives me before jumping down the steps to Demi.

I waited for Xavier as Demi and Ezra talk, he comes out of his apartment and I look at him. I walk down the steps with him as I say quietly.

"I don't have enough money for today." And I gave him a look. He waves me off.

"Don't worry about that son, I got you. The only thing you need to worry is if she have a boyfriend," He tells me and I raise my eyebrows at him as he chuckles.

I shook my head before getting in the taxi next to Demi, Ezra on her other side.

"Where to guys?" The taxi driver ask us and I smile at Demi.

"Coney Island."