XXV: Demi

I ran to Swift & Sweet, the wind slapping my face as I ran through the crowds. People look at me weirdly as I push my way through them but I didn't give a fuck right now because something amazing just happen.

I grab the doors of Swift & Sweet, opening them widely as I went inside, screaming for my boyfriend.

"NICK! NICK OH MY GOD NICK!" I screamed, getting the attention of almost everyone as Nick jump at the sound of my scream, almost spilling over the coffee he had in hand. He apoligizes to the man, handing him his coffee before coming over to me with worry. I went past him, jumping on the counter then reaching down, grabbing the remote of the radio and turning the volume up high so it was booming across the cafe.

I went back to Nick, grabbing his arm as our voices filled the cafe. Tears quickly came to my eyes as his eyes widened in shock, reconizing that; that was us, singing on the radio.

"Holy shit," He mutters and I laugh, squeezing his arm as he looks at me.

"We're on the radio Nick, we're on the fucking radio! That's our goddamn song!" I say and a wide grin splits on his lips as he grabs my face and kisses me. I kissed him back, laughing quietly before pulling away so we can sing along to ourselves.

I threw my arm into the air, moving it around as we sing. "We'll crash down like a avalanche, look out now don't take one more step, crash down like a avalanche, a avalanche." We sang, people cheering us on as we sang along and clapping.

When the song ended, a radio host went on. "That was Avalanche by Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas! Those two are on fire right now, music industries are wanting them to sign, celebrites are fighting over each other to sing with them, fans are searching for them on the streets. People says these two are going to be huge! Huge I tell you! Thousands want them to get sign and make music together. Everyone is going to love them, I love them. Next up is Take Me to Church by Hozier..." They say before they put on the song.

I turn to Nick, squealing with joy as I threw my arms around him, jumping with excitement as we laugh with joy. "We were just on the radio, do you know how amazing that is?" I tell him, looking at him with a wide smile as I put my hands on his face. I wipe his tears away as he smiles at me, wiping away my own tears.

"It's amazing baby girl, unbelievable. We were on the radio! I'm so proud of us!" He says, squeezing me into a hug before pressing his lips on mine. I kissed him back before pulling away, I grab his hand as he takes off his aproan and threw it on the counter.

"By the way, if you guys didn't catch up, we're together." I tell everyone who was in the cafe and they smile, congradualating us while Nick tells his boss that he was leaving early then his boss said it was fine.

I drag Nick outside after he puts on his jacket, his fingers intertwined with mine as we started to walk down the sidewalk. "Nick, we have to get sign to a record label!" I tell him and he smiles at me.

"Well don't you think they should come to us first and we'll choose which one we'll go with, well I mean if you want us to be a duet or if you wanna go solo." He says and I push him softly, smiling at him.

"Duet, let's be the perfect duet." I tell him and he smiles at me. I stop walking and made him turn to me before wrapping my arms around his neck and planting my lips on his. He puts his hands on my waist, tugging me closer to him as we kissed each other in the middle of the sidewalk and in the crowd of people.

I loved showing everyone that I had this man as my boyfriend and didn't care if anyone didn't like it.

"Oh my god! It's them! It's Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato! They're kissing! Quick! Get them!" We heard a female voice says then loud screaming. Me and Nick quickly pull away from each other, looking down the sidewalk to see a group of girls and guys running straight toward us.