Epilogue - Demi

"Sh, baby girl, momma's right here. Sh, my sweet princess." I cooed into my baby's ear as she fusses around, I walk around with her in my arms, trying to calm her down.

Hayley soon starts to calm down, her little arms waving in the air as she looks up at me. I smiled down at my beautiful daughter, little brown eyes stared up at me in wonder, a button for a nose and little cute lips. She was fussing because Maddie accidentally woke her up from her nap.

"See, I told you you were gonna be a amazing mother," Nick, my husband, says as he gets up from his seat on the couch next to my cousins.

I smile as he walks over to us, a smile on his lips as he stands next to me and looks down at our daughter. She opens her mouth and gives out a adorable yawn, fluttering her eyes sleepyily.

"She's absolutely beautiful, just like her mother." Nick says and I smiled at him as he wraps a arm around my shoulders, his other hand softly tickling Hayley as she squirms.

Me and Nick are married, we got married about a year ago and wanted to start a family together. Four years ago, when we just started in the music industry, we pretty much gotten so famous like One Direction, so practically everyone knows about us. Our first tour was amazing, I loved everything about it, preforming and meeting tons of fans. Over the years, Nick and I grew close as a couple and as friends. Xavier is still living in New York but we chat often, we also have grown closer together.

When we got married a year ago, Maddie and Ezra were both ecstatic about it. Nick actually proposed to me on stage and I couldn't be even more surprised.

I was sitting on the piano bench on stage in Miami, Florida. My eyes were glazing over the thousands of people in the crowds, all shouting and dancing along. I was in a dazed as I look around, forgetting to play the piano and that Nick was singing and it was about to be my verse.

A smile adored my face as I look around in amazement, I was really just taking everything in honestly.

"Demi? Demi, hey it's your verse. You okay babe?" I heard Nick calling me and I snap out of my trance and look up at him. He sits down next to me and looks at me, a small smile on his lips as sweat roll down his face.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, just taking everything in is all." I say, my voice echoing around the stadium because of the mic piece.

He smiles at me and takes my hand. He pulls me to stand up and walks me over to the center of the stage as people screamed.

"I need you to close your eyes," He tells me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why?" I ask him suspiciously and he just smiles nervously at me.

"Just do it, please." He insisted and I sigh but close my eyes.

"Don't peak, okay?" He says and I nodded, putting a hand over my eyes as I heard the crowd scream louder.

"Now guys, I need you to be really quiet for me. Please, can we do that? Yes, shh real quiet." Nick says and I was wondering what he was doing when I heard people coming on stage.

I was tempted to look but I knew any minute now that I would.

"Okay, open your eyes now." I heard Nick say and the crowd was on the verge to scream.

I drop my hands to my sides, my eyes fluttering open and I quickly gasp in shock.

Nick's and mine male friends, family and crew stood in front of me, their bare backs faced toward me. Jason, a close friend of ours, turns around and I could see on his chest a big 'W', he grins at me as he shouts. "W!" Then beside him another friend turns around and yells, "O!"