XVIII: Nick

"Hey Nick! Wanna go Christmas shopping with me?" Demi's happy voice says through my phone, I smiled to myself. I grab my jacket and shrug it on, while also grabbing my wallet and shoes.

"Sure, I'll meet you at the mall? I have to go Christmas shopping too," I say and walk to the door, I open it and close it behind me, making sure to lock it. I walk down the steps and whistle for a cab.

"Yep, see you soon!" She says before hanging up. I smiled at my phone before shoving it in my pocket. After getting in the cab and telling the driver to take me to the mall, I settle in my seat.

Ezra was at a friend's house, in a birthday party. Xavier was visiting his nephews and nieces while I stayed in on the weekend, cleaning the house up and fixing a couple of things. I thought this was the perfect time to go Christmas shopping with Demi. Except I have no idea what to get her for Christmas.

Once I was at the mall, I trudge inside and look around for my friend. She was sitting on a sofa, scrolling through her phone. I smirk as I walk up behind her and quickly covered her eyes with my hands, my mouth near her ear as she squeals in surprise.

"Guess who?" I whisper into her ear and her hands find mine, she takes my hands away from her eyes and turns around to look at me.

"Nick!" She says and grins before getting on her knees to wrap her arms around my neck. I grin and almost immediately wrap my arms around her waist, hugging her gently. She pulls away from me and grabs her purse before getting off the sofa and walking to my side.

"Come on, let's shop till we drop!"

Hours later, I already have Ezra's and Xavier's gifts in my hands while Demi already had brought gifts for her family, Ezra and Xavier. She was currently walking toward Victoria's Secret, saying that she was gonna get herself a present.

"Uh," I say nervously as I stop in front of the entrance while Demi walks over to the panties section. She stops and turns around when she notice I wasn't following her. I rub my neck out of nervousness when she walks over to me.

"I'll just stay outside, you can look-" She cuts me off as she grabs my hand, pulling me inside the bright pink and black store filled with underwear and bras.

"Nope! Your coming with me! I need a man's opinion anyway!" She says and pulls me along with her, I could feel the heat running to my face as women glance over at me and Demi.

"Demi please, I can just-" She cuts me off, giggling madly as she threw a pair of yellow polka dot panties at my face.

"Oh come on, what's a little harm in seeing girl's panties and bras?" She says and I could feel my face getting even more red as I took the pair of panties away from my face.

"Oh god, your face right now!" Demi giggles and quickly takes out her phone, snapping a picture of me before I let go of the panties and place it back on its box.

I shake my head at her. "Just pick something and let's go." I grumble and follow her to the rack of bras, making sure to look at my feet instead of all the bras and women surronding me. You could clearly see that I'm embarrassed.

Demi snickers in front of me as she looks through the bras, picking up one after the other.

"Nick, what do you think of this one?" She asks me and I made the mistake to look up at her. She had a pink bra in her hands, showing it to me as she holds it up against her breasts.

"Uh, um it's n-nice?" I stutter, gulping as she rolls her eyes at me, knowing that I'm flush with embarrassment and nervousness.

"Oh come on, try to think this bra on the most beautiful woman you know and imagine her wearing it." She says and I quickly imagine her in that pink bra. I really think that Demi's the most beautiful woman I have ever had the pleasure to meet and that bra on her, damn.