Chapter 9- Sarah

*Hey guys, I'm really sorry that this is so short. It's just mainly some insight on Tanya's back story. If you are reading this and are enjoying the story so far, don't forget to like-fan-add to list-comment! It would be greatly appreciated, yours truly*

I threw open the door, stomped inside, and kicked my shoes off. The beige plush carpet felt good between my toes. Why would he think I had a boyfriend? Does he actually think that I would let him kiss me if I had a boyfriend! Is that was he thinks of me?

I shake my head trying to forget about him. I looked around the plain green walls, we defiantly need a room makeover. I settle for hanging up my pictures. I place my favorite one on a little wooden bedside table. Once I had finished I rested my head on my pillow and gazed at the framed photo of the family. All of us not just Cody and me. It was taken before dad got caught up in his work and before mom went to rehab and before Sarah died.

Just the thought of her brought tears to my eyes. I miss her so much. She and Cody meant the world to me. There are only a couple things in the world that are permanent. This was one of those things. It was also another thing on my list; to relive the past and change her fate. But I knew that was literally wishful thinking and something like that is impossible.

"Why are you crying?"

I jumped and fell off the bed, "Ouch!" I yelp as I hit my head on the floor.

"Sorry!" Brianne squealed as she helped me up.

I stood and shoved the photo under my pillow.

"What's that?" she asked, "Why are you crying? Where's Niall?"

"I don't want to take about it." I grumbled.

"Can you at least tell me where he is? Harry was looking for him." She asked, wrapping her arm around me.

"I don't know, I left him at the restaurant. He doesn't trust me." I stammered.

"Chika what do you mean? Of course he trusts you." she said.

"No, he doesn't, he thought I had a boyfriend. He thinks I would actually let him kiss me even if I had a boyfriend." I sob looking away.

"Aww Chika!" Bree soothed, " It's ok, but you probably don't want a girls night out do you? We were going to go out for dinner. But if you don't want to I'll stay here with you."

"No, go, have fun, I want some time to think." I say lying down, "I need to get some rest.

Brianne left me staring at my picture. She understood that it wasn't something I wanted to share and she respected that. No matter what I tried to distract myself with my gaze always ended up on Sarah. It should have been me! It's my fault she's gone! She was so young! I choked back a sob but it was no use.

I let my tears flow freely as I drifted off to sleep.