Chapter 11- Apologies

*Once again, I would like to remind everyone to vote-fan-add to list-comment! :) everything you do is greatly appreciated!*

Niall's POV.

I feel awful for jumping to conclusions about Cody. I completely understand why she's so mad; I pretty much implied that she was a player. Even still she didn't have to act like a complete b with an itch. I said I was sorry and I tried to talk about it but she just wouldn't listen. "She wouldn't even let me stand close to her anymore!" I remember that one time during lunch.

The days following that incident weren't much different. We both had music at the beginning of class and we were both always early. Just like the first time, we played various songs to each other and each time she ended up rolling her eyes at me and turning around. She made me so frustrated sometimes! Although for some odd reason it only made me like her more.

I was sitting in my room when Harry walked in. "Well you look glum mate." he says watching me.

"Tanya's upset with me. Well, more than upset, she's furious with me." I grumble staring at the floor.

"What did you do this time?" Harry sighed.

"I accused her of being a player." I moan.

"Why the hell would you do that?" he scolds.

I didn't, I just thought, she was talking to this guy on the phone....I thought it was her boyfriend." I groan.

"Well then who was it?" he asked.

"Cody" I say looking at him, he motioned for me to go on, "Her little brother." I mumble.

Harry burst out laughing, "Ooooh! That's embarrassing! How could you be so stupid?" he chuckled.

"Well thanks for the support" I retort and leave the room. I need to find her and try to apologize again.

I enter the girls dorm and head straight for Tanya's room. I stand outside the door and just as I'm about to knock I hear sobs coming from inside. I turn the knob and push through the doorway.

Tanya was lying on her bed, face down on a pillow. A picture was settled on the bed beside her. It showed 5 people sitting around a pool. The eldest child was no doubt Tanya, and the little boy must be Cody. He looked relatively younger than Tanya, possibly a 5 year difference, give or take a year. Her parents were both smiling brightly and laughing. The little girl looked slightly younger than Cody, and a lot younger than Tanya. I had never seen her before, nor had Tanya ever mentioned a younger sister.

"Tanya, what's wrong?" I murmured.

She flinches and sits up against the wall. Hugging the picture to her chest. "Nothing, nothings wrong." she whimpered.

"Your crying. People don't cry unless something is wrong." I say pulling her closer. She resisted at first but then gave in. Resting her head on my shoulder she started crying again.

"Who's this?" I ask pointing at the little girl in the picture.

"Don't worry, we're not dating." she spat moving away.

"I didn't mean it like that!" I protested.

"I don't care how you meant it. Either way it's none of your business who she is." she stated, shooting me a glare.

Tanya's POV.

I admit, it was sweet that he was trying to make me feel better. But I'm not going to just give in whenever he felt like it.

"Look, I'm so, so, sorry. I was way out of line and I feel truly awful." Niall stammered.

He really couldn't have known, I guess it was an easy mistake. But then again it just shows how little we know about each other. I didn't even know him and he expected me to tell him about someone my best friend doesn't even know existed. Just the thought of Sarah made me burst into tears again.

Niall scooted closer and wrapped me in a hug again. He was right, I was over reacting and in a way, I was being a complete b with and itch. But that doesn't mean I have to forgive him for not trusting my faithfulness. However that didn't stop me from unvoluntarily snuggling closer to his warm embrace.

He shifted his weight so that he was looking at me. He gazed deep into my eyes and I couldn't help but feel very self-conscious. I looked away and blushed. Suddenly he wrapped his hands around my head and planted his lips fully on mine. It was like nothing I had ever experienced. Not only was it my first kiss but there was something about him that made it magical.

What am I doing?! I pull away from his embrace, gave him a slap across the face for good measure, and stood at the far side of the room.

"What's wrong?" he asked, looking very confused and slightly disappointed.

"I don't even know your last name. No, scratch that, I don't even know who you are!" I bark, glaring at him.

"Oh, well, that's easy." he replied cheerfully.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You, me, tomorrow, at six." he said smiling.

With that he sauntered out of the room, leaving me thinking; Does he not remember that I slapped him all of about 10 seconds ago?!