Chapter 17- Two Can Play at That Game

"Well, what did he say!" Bree pressed as I entered the room.

Before answering, I decided to change into a more comfortable outfit and freshen up a bit. I tossed on a tight fitting striped shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans with gold seems.

After brushing my teeth and combing out my tangled hair, I walked into the main room and flung myself onto the couch.

"It was a private conversation, and you really shouldn't be so hard on him." I say tightly.

I flick through the television channels, finally I settle on one of my favorites, Two and a Half Men. Thankfully it's one of the ones with Charlie Sheen, they're the best.

I jump when I feel vibrating in my back pocket. Gently slipping out my phone, I glance at the screen and smile.

"Hey babe, wanna come over?"

"Niall what you over?" Bree asks from her spot on the couch. Her gaze never leaving her phone.

"How do you know?"

"Cause Harry just asked me to come over too" she giggles and returns her phone to it's cozy hiding place in her pocket.

I laughed to myself as I slipped my black flats onto my feet. Niall and Harry are such dorks.

~*~

I tentatively knocked on the door, Brianne hovering close behind me. For some reason the boys hallway was very very cold. I hugged my chest tightly, trying to absorb my own body heat.

The door swung open and Niall's boyish face popped out. He smiled brightly when he saw me, "Come on in, love. You look frozen."

He placed his arm on my shoulders and gently led me into their living room. The television was showing Two and a Half Men, how ironic. Bree, as if reading my mind, let out a little laugh when she saw what was on.

Niall looked at us puzzled. I simply shook my head and sat carefully on the couch.

"Wheres Harry?" Bree asked quietly.

Niall smirked and glanced around mysteriously, "He's around here somewhere"

That didn't sound good. They were up to their stupid tricks again, purposely keeping us on our toes. Well two can play at that game.

"Niall, where is the bathroom?" I ask, with pretend shyness.

He visibly blushed, "Urm, umm, down the hall, to your right" he stammered.

"Thanks"

As I walked down the hall I could hear Brianne teasing Niall. Typical. Once I was out of sight I crept down the hall and slowly opened a door, looking for Niall's room. I quickly found it and snuck inside.

It was too dark to see much detail of the room. The only thing that was painfully obvious was how disgustingly messy it was. Clothes littered the floor, the occasional dirty sock lay here and there. Thankfully there was no dirty underwear though.

I found his bed and sat down delicately on it. It smelt like mint, mixed with the heavenly sweet scent of Niall's cologne. I closed my eyes for a second, taking in the peaceful smells.

Then, I stripped off my top and threw it onto the floor. I walked quietly over to his closet and searched for a shirt. I pulled a bright green one out and slipped it over my head. It was over sized but comfy and soft. It also smelled like him.

I then crept back over to his bed and slid under the covers, hiding and waiting.

Niall's POV

I watched as Harry tip-toed carefully out of the closet and came up behind where Bree was sitting on the couch. She was absorbed completely in the show. Suddenly he jumped up and wrapped both his arms around her waist, lifting her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

She let out a blood curdling scream and started pounding his back with her fist. "Put me down Harold, that wasn't funny"

Harry chuckled softly and sat on the couch, placing Bree gently on his lap. "I'm sorry, love" he murmurs and plants a kiss on her cheek.

She puts her hand over his lips, "No kisses for you, I'm mad at you." she huffs and turns back to the television.

"Hey, where's Tanya?" Harry asks.

"In the bathroom..."

But she's been in there for the past 10 minutes. I uncomfortably shifted my weight, one hundred percent grossed out by how much that turned me on.

I heard a feint buzzing and saw Brianne pull out her phone. She read the text and frowned, "Tanya says she went home...says she wasn't feeling good and doesn't want to get us sick."

Hazz looked down at her phone and grinned, then he seemed to catch himself. Odd.

"Well, that's kind of her, I guess." I comment.

We sat in silence for a while. Finally when the first show ends and another one comes on, I decide it's time for bed. Stifling a yawn, I walk down the hall and into the bathroom.

After brushing my teeth and using the toilet I walk into my room. I strip off my pants and pull my shirt up over my head. I then put on a fresh pair on plaid pajama pants.

Lazy, I shuffle over to my bed.

Tanya's POV

I heard Niall enter the room. I quickly snuggle closer to the mattress trying to make myself as small as possible.

I can hear him changing his clothes. Silently cursing myself when I get a rush of hormonal heat in the lower region.

A slight tug on the duvet cover pulls me back to reality. It's show time.

Niall's POV.

Sleepily I pull on the covers, the darkness already tempting me into a deep slumber.

Suddenly all the covers are gone and a shadowing figure jumps up lightly pushing me to the ground. I cry out in fright and try to crawl away. The figure prowls over and flips me onto my back. I can't help but whimper, the adrenaline pumping through me was crazy.

The figure gently sits on my stomach, then leans down and whispers in my ear, "Your shaking like a leaf."

"Tanya?" I hiss angrily.

"You know it, babe" she chuckles, lifting herself off of me and flicks on the light.

Footsteps come pounding down the hall and a mop of curls pops through the door. Followed by a laughing Brianne.

"Did it work?" she asks.

"Of course it worked, did you hear Niall scream?" Harry snickers.

"You two were in on it too?" I whine, sitting up on my bed. Suddenly feeling too hyped up to sleep.

"Not really, Tanya just texted us her plan." Bree said innocently and then pulled Harry back into the living room.

Tanya was now sitting at the end of my bed, reading something on her phone. I smirked when I recognized my 'Kiss Me I'm Irish' t-shirt. It wasn't snug in any means, but it looked good on her and the colour green brought out the green-blue in her eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Her heavenly voice snapped me back to the present. She was now watching me, dare I say 'admiring' my toned, shirtless abs and bare chest.

"I didn't know you're Irish." I commented quietly, pointing at the shirt.

A blush formed on her face, "I'm not. I couldn't read what it said because the lights weren't on."

"Just admit that you love me" I whine, pulling her so that she's lying on top of me.

"I lo-"

RING RING RING