Chapter 5- Who Are You?

I woke up in a white room I didn't recognize. Where was I? The room was so silent at first I thought I was dead. Was this what it's like? No, I faintly heard the steady beeping of a monitor. I was in the hospital...but why? All I could remember were those gorgeous sea green eyes and amazing Irish voice.

   "Chika? Chika! Your ok!" I hear a voice cry out.

   Wait...I knew that voice. At least I did, I scrunched up my face trying to remember. I examined her face, where had I seen her before? She was definitely familiar, very much so. 

   "Are you all right?" The girl asked.

   "Urm, do I know you?" I asked shyly.

   She stared at me blankly for awhile and then giggled slightly, "Your kidding right? Come on, we have to go, the school's limo is outside waiting. The doctor already gave you the green flag. Your fine, well of course you still have the remnants of that gash on your forehead but that will go away soon." she said quickly.

   "Umm, sorry, what school? Why am I in the hospital?" I asked quietly, I was getting confused and slightly worried, I didn't remember anyone or anything, but this girl clearly knew me.

   She stared at me in horror, "I'm just going to go get a doctor, I'll be right back." She whispered tightly.

   I don't remember who she is but I trust her, for some weird reason, I trust her. The doctor came into the room and regarded me. He shone a shiny light into both my eyes and then dabbed something on my wounded forehead.

   "Do you remember what happened young lady? Do you know why your here?" he asked, obviously concerned.

   I shook my head and he looked up at the girl. "It's probably just an effect from the medication or she may still be in slight shock, it should wear off soon." he said, then added, "I still think it's safe to take her to your room, but if she gets any worse bring her back here as soon as possible."

   "Ok doctor I will." she declared then looked at me, "Tanya, can you come with me now? I'm going to take you to the school's campus, it's going to be your new home for the next couple of years." she said slowly, grabbing my hand and pulling me from my bed.

~*~

   Brianne's POV.

   We were halfway to the campus when I caught Tanya staring at me. "You really don't remember anything?" I asked, when she shook her head I added, "Not even the guy who saved us?" another head shake.

   "When I woke up he was shirtless and giving you mouth to mouth. Your telling me you don't remember THAT?" I asked. She grinned a little bit but shook her head once again. "What do you remember then?" I pressed.

   "Lightning, spiraling to the ground, blackness, pain, lots of pain, Bree-" she listed but I cut her off.

   "Bree! Ya! That's me! What else do you remember?" I yelped.

   "A plane, and these gorgeous sea green eyes...that's it." she stammered.

   "The plane was struck by lightning and we crashed, I'm guessing those eyes belonged to the boy who saved you." I told her, even though the crash was the last thing I wanted to talk about, I had to help rejog her memory.

   Tanya's POV.

   The plane crash made sense, thing were starting to come back, I had a brother named Cody and I was going to England to attend a university with my best friend. That was easy, the details though, were still fuzzy.

   "The boy had and Irish accent," I thought aloud, "Did we crash land in Ireland? Where are we going?"

   "Urm, I may have not told you the whole truth back there at the hospital, we're going to England now." she said glancing nervously at me.

   "Wait, don't we have to cross water to get to England? We can't drive through water! We would have to take a....plane." I gasped, suddenly feeling very cold.