Chapter 14- Movies

Nialls POV.

She likes me! Well, no, I always knew she liked me. She forgives me!

I went through the entire school day with a cheeky smile on my face. Every single one of my teachers commented on it and all of the lads teased me about it. I didn't care.

"What are you all smiley about?" Tanya giggled as I walked into the classroom.

"Oh, nothing" I sighed sitting down beside her and bringing my guitar up to my chest.

She played the scale lightly on her flute and then turned to eye me, "Your a terrible liar" she commented calmly.

"I'm just glad you forgive me, I'm so sorry." I murmured.

I leaned in to place a kiss on her cheek. She moved and kissed me full on the lips. Making me let out a 'umf' sound. She smiled into my lips and then pulled away looking serious again.

"Your still not 100% forgiven. Just remember that." She warned.

Damn, not out of the dog house yet. Class ended and I sauntered out of the room, pulling Tanya along with me. "Where are we going?" she asked smirking.

I didn't answer her, but just kept pulling her along with me. We ran up to my car and I threw her into the passenger side. I hoped into the driver's side and started the ignition.

"Niall, I have homework to do." she complained as we drove out of the school grounds.

"We'll get it done, I promise." I say glancing at her expression and add, "We're just going out for a little while."

~*~

Tanya's POV

He ended up taking me to a movie. Unfortunately he forgot to mention that it was the scariest movie playing at the theater, Paranormal 3. I'm not one for scary movies, they just down right.......well, scared me.

Half way through I found myself burying my face into his shoulder. His arm was wrapped protectively around my waist and his head resting against mine.

No doubt in my mind he planned this. Stupid Niall. Scaring me into cuddling him. That's low.

"You know, if you wanted me to cuddle with you, you just had to ask." I whispered.

"Seriously?" he whispered back.

I nodded weakly, starring at the screen in horror.

"Then what the heck are we doing here!" he scream whispered.

I had just noticed how tense he was. Every single muscle in his body was tensed. Man this guy was desperate.

I stood, pulling him up with me, and dragging him behind me. We ran out into the parking lot and up to his car. He blew out his cheeks and ran his hand through his hair. His pupils were dilated to three times their regular size.

"Your telling me, that you made me suffer through an hour and a half of that....terror....for nothing?" he gasped taking my hand.

I laughed and got in the car leaving his starring at me through the window. "What are you doing?" he asked as he got in the car.

"I have homework to do Mr. Horan" I reminded him stubbornly.

"Fine, but you owe me." he huffed as we started back to campus.

"I owe you nothing" I retort smiling.

~*~

Brianne and Harry were having a 'study' date in our room so Niall and I decided to crash in his room. I practically had to force that boy to do his homework.

I was 10 minutes into my math homework when I hear a loud groan from across the room. "How am I supposed to focus on these lyrics when your so damn distracting?" Niall complained.

"I'll just leave then" I threatened.

"No!" Niall yelped, "I mean, that's not what I meant. You don't have to go, please stay." he corrects himself. I chuckle to myself and continue on the math problem.

A sudden tickle on my neck draws my attention again. Niall had moved from his chair and now had his head resting on my shoulder. "What do you want now?" I ask teasingly.

"Ghosts aren't real right?" he whispers.

I let out a short laugh until I see that he's serious. "Of course not." I murmured.

"Cuddle me?" he whispers in the same tone as before.

"Of course not." I whisper, mimicking his pleading voice.

He chuckled and buried his nose into the crook of my neck. I gasped and pulled away, jumping out of the chair so that I stood facing him. He smirked playfully and took a step toward me. I giggled and ran to the other side of the room. He easily caught up with me and cornered me.

I stared at him, letting out a whimper. "Please don't hurt me!" I mocked.

He laughed loudly and a evil look flashed in his eyes. Suddenly he lunged, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist as he flung me over his shoulder. I squealed and lightly punched his back, only making him laugh more.

Niall flung me onto the bed and held me down by my wrists. Supporting his weight with his arms. "Ok, you got me, can I go now?" I murmur lamely.

He leans down so that I can feel his warm tingly breath on my lips. My own breath hitches as he trails his lips along my jaw line.

"Whoa, sorry to interrupt."

My head snaps up only to find Harry smirking down at us.

"Jesus Harry! I didn't even hear you come in!" Niall groans.

Well this is awkward. I slipped out from under Niall and stood to collect my books. It was already 9 o'clock and thanks to Niall, my homework wasn't even close to finished.

"Leave that here."

I turned around and looked into his sea green eyes, "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I promised you we'd get it done, and I intend on keeping that promise." he said sweetly.