Chapter Eight

Shit.

Fuck.

Frank turned to look in the direction of the voice, hoping for it not to belong to the person he thought it belonged to, to find his Mother, as expected.

Mrs. Iero was a mess as per usual. Her hair was a blonde mess and her makeup smudged across her face, probably from another night under the influence of alcohol fighting with Frank's other abusive, alcoholic parent who can't seem to make up his mind over wether or not he stays or goes. Frank's parents were huge homophobes and didn't know Frank was gay and he prefered it that way.

Frank was in utter shock, he was staring at his mother with his mouth open, not knowing what to say. Gerard was confused with it all, he didn't know what was going on and ho this woman was, he supposed it was Frank's mother because of their matching brown eyes, although Frank's were usually filled with warmth, where as this woman's were filled with anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK, YOU QUEER!" shouted Mrs. Iero, eyes filled with rage.

"Mu-mum, I-I can explain-" Frank started, his eyes filled with panic.

"YOU FUCKING HOMO! GET THE FUCK AWAY! YOU ARE NOT MY FUCKING SON!" Mrs. Iero exclaimed.

"I'm not- it's- Mum!" Frank ran up to the woman, stuttering trying to explain himself. Mrs. Iero slapped him across the face.

"Take your sinful ways and get the FUCK away from my house! You fucking fag!" Mrs. Iero marched into the house and slammed the door behind her, the two boys hearing her shouts and furniture being thrown and plates being smashed from where they stood.

Gerard was at loss for words, he was staring at Frank from a distance, where he still stood, not moving, his hand holding his cheek.

"Frankie?" called Gerard.

Frank had his back to Gerard, his shoulders shaking, Frankie turned around and calmly walked to Gerard and laced his hand with his and wiped his eyes.

"Let's go." Frankie told Gerard.

The two boys walked out of Frank's neighbourhood and pushed all the events of the day out of their mind and headed to Gerard's house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - So, it's been about for days since I last uploaded and that is not on! *slaps self* Anyway... What did you think of this chapter? It's been quite an eventful day for them two, hasn't it? This chapter is a bit sad, woah and oh no! I hope you've enjoyed my story so far and thank you for the support and lovely comments! This chapter is dedicated to PsychoMunkyLuvr for being awesome!