Chapter Three

A couple of hours later, Frank and Gerard sat on the sofa, side by side, watching a movie.

"Boys! I'm off to bed now, okay? Don't stay up too late, you have school in the morning!" called Mrs. Way as she ran upsairs.

"Yes, Mum!" replied Gerard.

Frank and Gerard sat in comfortable silence for the movie. Gerard glanced at Frank and smiled, he really liked this guy. He was so perfect, he was nice, beautiful, smart, absolute perfection. Frank saw him staring and smiled, Gerard blushed. Maybe he likes me too... thought Gerard, as soon as he thought it he immediately dismissed the idea, why would Frank like Gerard? Frank was Frank and Gerard was... Gerard. He couldn't possibly like me, thought Gerard, for all he knew Frank could be straight.

Frank caught Gerard staring and smiled. It was possible that Gerard liked him, Frank liked him too, but what if he'd misread the signs and Gerard didn't really like him and he'd make a fool of himself. He looked at him, at his perfectly symmetrical face, his handsome jaw line, his stunning, child-like hazel eyes and last but not least, his perfect, pink, inviting lips, itching to be kissed. Frank decided to make a move, he inched his hand closer to Gerard to it rested on both of them where their thighs touched where they sat on the sofa.

Gerard saw Frank's hand and smiled. Maybe there is hope... he thought and moved his hand closer to Frank's so that their pinkies were touching and slowly put his hand over Frank's as they both fixed their eyes on the screen, pretending to watch the movie.

Frank grinned at Gerard's hand resting on his and laced his fingers through his and moved closer to him, leaning his head on Gerard's shoulder.

Gerard was full of glee at Frank's move and turned slightly so Gerard's lips were on his forehead and Frank's head was on Gerard's chest, both still pretending to watch the movie.

When the movie finished and the credits rolled in, Gerard faced Frank and said three little words that changed everything.

"Ah, fuck it." and their lips colided.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - So, what happened was I wrote this chpter but better and didn't save it before my laptop crashed, annoying, right? So this chapter wasn't as good as I'd hoped it'd be but I triend my best. Please leave any constructive critism you have or point out any mistakes please! Anyway, if anyone is reading then I hoped you enjoyed it! Thank you if you did! XD Also, this chapter is dedicated to PsychoMunkyLuvr because she left a very nice comment and it was the first comment on this story! Thank you! XD