Chapter Six

As Frank and Gerard neared the school, Gerard let go of Frank's hand and turned to him.

"So... What are we gonna do?" asked Gerard.

"What are we gonna do about what?" answered Frank.

"Well... The jocks are douches and are gonna treat us like shit if they find out about us. They treat me terribly anyway, I just don't want them to pick on you, this is only your second day! I refuse to let you suffer like I do, you're too good, you don't deserve it." Gerard conveyed.

"Don't worry about me, Gee. They're bound to start picking on me anyway, whether or not I do come out as gay, I mean, come on," he says and gestures to his dark clothes and guy-liner. "They treat you bad anyway, you say, but will they treat you worse? I'm worried about you, babe. If you wanna come out as a couple then we can, if not, then we can in the future, yeah?" Frank ventured.

"That sounds good, we'll try for about a week of not being out then we can make it official, yeah? I don't want you to be bullied and all."

"Uhuh," Frank replied. Frank was quite upset that Gerard didn't wanna make their relationship official, he knew had Gerard had come out as gay come out as gay to everyone anyway and that Gerard was only thinking of him when he said that but Frank couldn't help but feel a little hurt.

"You know, Frankie, I really do wanna come out with you, I really, really do," Gerard started "I just really worry about you," he gave Frank a quick kiss on the lips. "I'm ready when you are, sugar,"

Frank smiled.

"Oh, I'm ready."

Frank and Gerard marched to the school gates, hand in hand, heads raised high, ready for any shit that would fling in their direction.

Well, except for the shit that literally flung in their way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - So.... Long time no read, I can't believe I haven't updated in four days! For me that's ages! Thank you to those who've been reading! The comments I've been getting are amazing, they make me so happy! Just ask my best friend! Who this chapter is dedicated to because she read my story and commented and told me it was amazing today! I love her! And I also love everyone who's been reading or made me a fan or commented or voted or anything! It makes me over the moon! So thank you, thank you, thank you! BTW if these A/N's are getting annoying then just tell me XD

PS- Sorry this wasn't a very good chapter...