Chapter One

"Hey, Gerard! The new kid's a fag, too! You have a fuck buddy now!"

Gerard sighed and walked away from the egocentric jock that was making grinding motions. Oh, the joys of being gay, he thought.

Gerard shuffled to class trying his best not to draw any attention to himself, he was still feeling nauseous from the bruise on his stomache from last week. You see, Gerard had no friends to defend him, only his brother, he prefered it that way, especially from seeing the constant bitchy fights between friends at this school.

When he got to the class he shuffled to the back of the room, dumped his checked black and white bag and sat on the chair and plopped his feet on the chair next to him, it wasn't as if anyone was going to sit next to him.

"Mr. Way," said a deep, agitated voice.

Gerard looked up to see his teacher, Mr McDonald, which was funny because he was very plump and whale-like.

"How many times do I need to tell you to take your feet off of the chair?" He questioned, grey eyebrows furrowed.

"About a thousand times more, sir," He smiled, grinning cheekily.

"I'll see you in detention, Mr. Way," he said and stalked to the front of the class.

Gerard nodded as if he were going to actually go. Like fuck, thought Gerard, and went back to thinking about nothing in paticular.

Suddenly, a short boy walked into the class, who caught Gerard's eye. Mmm, thought Gerard, noticing the black guyliner, the skinny jeans and the misfits t-shirt. His eyes were hazel and absolutely gorgeous! Gerard noted, He's beautiful, he mused.

"Right, class, we have a new student today," said the teacher, as if no one was already staring at the guy. "Why don't you introduce yourself?" he told him more than asked.

"Um... I'm a... Frank Iero and I, uh, um, moved and, um... I'm sixteen... and um..." he stuttered nervously.

Gerard couldn't help but feel sorry for the boy, he was obviously shy.

"Okay," Mr. Fatty said, "Take a seat, Mr. Iero,"

Frank looked around and all the seats were full except for one next to a black haired guy at the back, he looked at him and the other boy looked up from his table and Frank noted how hot he looked in red guyliner and a Black Flag shirt. Thank god I'm not the only one who wears eyeliner, thought Frank. Frank went and sat next to the attractive boy and snuck a glance at him, the boy smiled at Frank as Mr. Mcdonald started his lecture on the importance of physics.

"I'm Gerard," said the boy to Frank.

"Frank," He said, smiling. He wants to talk to me? This day is getting better by the second, Thought Frank.

Frank noted that Gerard was holding his bag over his lap quite awkwardly, Gerard saw him looking and blushed.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuck, thought Gerard, clutching his backpack to his lap hoping that Frank didn't realise why. This guy is fucking gorgeous, thought Gerard, hoping that the bulge would die down by the time the class ended.

Frank and Gerard talked through the whole class about bands and everything and anything, they had quite a lot in common. When the class ended, Gerard sighed in relief when he noticed that the bulge was gone, the jocks would've ripped him to shreds if they saw it.

"What's up, Faggots!?" said, Kyle, the main douchebag of the jocks as he punched Gerard in the balls on his way past.

Gerard fell to the floor in pain, clutching his manhood.

"Fuck!" he shouted.

Frank rushed over to him surprise and long-ish black hair on his face.

"Shit, Gerard!" he said, pulling him to his feet. "Stupid douchebags, same in every school I guess,"

Gerard arose to his feet, balls aching.

"Fuck, man," said Gerard walking to class with Frank.

Frank and Gerard had a lot of classes together and stayed with eachother through lunch as well, they turned out to be good friends. Gerard kept thinking through out the day about how happy he was to have a friend beside his brother. At the end of the day, before turning their seperate ways home, Gerard turned to Frank.

"Hey, Frankie, wanna stay over mine tonight?" he asked hopefully.

"Yeah, sure, my mum won't mind." Frank smiled at him calling him Frankie.

Gerard led frank to his house, with a grin on his face, talking to him about whatever came to mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Soooo this is my first story I've uploaded, please give constructive critisism! Might change the title XD Tell me what you think, please!! It would be much appreciated!! Thank you for reading! (If anyone did!) XD