Chapter Twelve - Finally!

A/N - Hey, guys, sorry I didn't update the other day :( I've been procrastinating a lot... Sorry...

But I'm gonna write a chapter RIGHT NOW! OH YEAH! This chapter is based before he moved to Gerard's school, an average day...

I'm gonna do this in Frank's POV.

PS - Could any of you guys suggest a name for Frank's old and new school? :P

=========================================================================================================================================================================================

- Frank's POV -

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

I slammed my fist on top of the device, deactivating the alarm. Fucking piece of shit, I thought, and reluctantly got out of bed. People would wonderwhy I even bother going to school, everyone knows how much shit I get at school, and I sure as hell don't get motivated at home, I have so many opportunities and so many reasons to ditch, yet I don't. I don't because I'm a loser and I don't plan on staying that way the rest of my life. It makes me seem like I'm a super smart person or something, but I'm not, I try hard but I'm not up to scratch, apparently.

Smile, Frank, I thought to myself. 

I threw my clothes on and combed my fingers through my messy black hair, no point trying to look pretty, I thought to myself, looking in the mirror. I grabbed my Misfits hoodie and trudged downstairs, another day in hell. I looked at the time.

8:26AM

SHIT! I had to be in form in four minutes! I ran out of my shithole of a house, not bothering to lock the door, and sprinted (the best I could) to school, I could not afford another late day.

I arrived at Hell one minute before the bell, I sat down in my seat while the teacher was at her computer.

She turned to me as the bell went, "Mr. Iero," Miss. Lamb began in her nasal voice, "Late again, I see."

"No, Miss, I was here before the bell," I replied.

The dull-ginger, boring looking woman, pushed up her glasses and looked at the time, "Close, one more minute and you would have gotten ANOTHER detention." She looked away and began to take the register.

Miss Lamb was a dull-looking, middle aged woman that looked like she had the life sucked out of her. Her skin, hair and clothes were dull, but who was I to judge? I don't know her life, her story. She was mean though, I supposed she took out her frustration on me, or any other fucker who was unlucky enough to piss her off.

I walked to my first lesson alone, it's not as if I didn't have any friends, it's just they didn't want to talk to me any more, they changed. Like Darren, he was my best friend, but as soon as he found out about me being gay, it all changed, suddenly he wouldn't hang out with me anymore, even though he tells everyone that he's fine with gays and supports them fully, I guess that was more bullshit than our so-called friendship.

The first two lessons were a blur of paper being thrown at me, odd mean comments and teachers telling me I failed. I was half-thankful when when the lunch bell rang...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm at the library, that was the first part of the chapter hope you liked it! I've got my laptop back now so expect more updates! I'm a bitch I know :P

I'm sure you're all as upset as me that MCR have broken up, I found out just when I woke up! I started sobbing hysterically, but remember, we'll carry on, we can still listen to their beautiful music and they're still all friends, we can all keep going! MCR want us to be happy, not sad! We'll always be a big killjoy family! Also, speaking of Killjoy Family, I hope you know that whenever you're upset, you can talk to me and I won't judge and I'll always be there for anyone.

also, check out PsychoMunkyLuvr and her friend's colab MCR STORY! IT INVOLVES KIDNAPPING AND MCR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP 

 http://www.wattpad.com/10692782-the-world-is-ugly-but-you%27re-beautiful-to-me

"when you go, just know that I will remember you..." <3