Chapter Nine

Half an hour later, Gerard and Frank were sitting on Gerard's bed, not talking about the day's events. When the walked in Mrs. Way looked like she was about to say something about the two boys not being in school, but stopped when she saw the tears in Frank's eyes and let the boys through.

Gerard decided that he needed to bring up Frank's mother.

"So... Your mum..."

"Yeah..." Frank started.

"Didn't she know?" Gerard finally said.

"No... I wasn't planning on letting her know anytime soon." Frank told him, stiffly.

"Frankie..." Gerard started, facing him on the bed, putting a hand on Frank's arm. "It's going to be okay,"

"It's not though, is it?" said Frank, a tear rolling down his cheek from his hurt eyes.

"Frankie, babe," Gerard said, embracing the broken boy. "It is, I promise you," Gerard pulled away and wiped Frankie's eyes. "Listen, once all this shit's over, highschool, everything, you won't worry about all the things you worry about now, it won't matter, You're special, you really are," Gerard looked into Frank's gorgeous brown eyes, "Just think about your bright future, babe.  You can do that for me right?" Gerard asked and Frank nodded. "Good, now how about you tell me what's been going on?" Gerard inquired.

The next hour, Frank told Gerard everything about his home life. About how his Mother and Father fought, drank and completely trashed the place when they were in that frame of mind, about how his parents were huge homophobes and racists, about how his father abused him, about how he thought he deserved it, about how he'd hurt himself to relieve himself. Frank told him everything about his twisted, fucked up life. Gerard understood Frank's pain and listened to him as Frank cried on his shoulder, that was one of Gerard's best qualities, he could always listen and not interrupt like most people would, he would always listen and understand.

When Frank was done crying and confessing, he wanted to lighten the mood a bit.

"Well," Frank started, getting up and wiping his eyes. "Now that we've got all that depressing shit out of the way, why don't we do something fun?"

Gerard cracked a smile, still sitting on the bed. "Like what?" He smiled crookedly.

"Oh, I have a few ideas." Frankie grinned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Wow.... I haven't uploaded in about a week! What's wrong with me!? Anyway, did you like the chapter? What did you like about it? Did it make you laugh? Did it make you cry? Let me know! Thank you to those that are actually reading this! Any constuctive critism is appreciated! If I've made any mistakes then please let me know! I love getting feedback :P This chapter is dedicated to PsychoMunkyLuvr because you're awesome! XD Thanks for reading! :D