Chapter Two

As Frank and Gerard walked home, Frank couldn't help but blush every time Gerard's hand brushed against his. Damn, he's hot, thought Frank, sneaking a glance at Gerard, he saw and smiled.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to stay over?" Frank asked for about the one millionth time.

"Yes, I'm sure, my mum says that I can invite friends over whenever I want," said Gerard, his Mother said that to incourage him to make friends, she'd lost some of the hope behind those words a while ago and Gerard knows that, but she's still hopeful.

As they neared the house Frank looked at it and smiled, it was  nice house with a porch and a green lawn, much different to the shit hole he lived in, he was glad Gerard had invited him over today, he couldn't handle the shit storm that waited at home.

Gerard knocked on the door and Mikey answered, he'd gotten home early, no doubt.

"'Sup?" he said.

"This is Frank, he's new." Gerard stated.

"Cool," said Mikey, completely disinterested, Mikey let them through and gave Gerard a mischeivious grin, Gerard's eyes widened.

Frank stood there completely confused when Mikey yelled.

"MUUUUUUM! GERARD BROUGHT A FRIEND HOME!"

"A friend?!" called a voice from upstairs, Frank guessed it was their Mother.

"Yeah!"  called Mikey.

Suddenly, a middle aged woman with chesnut hair, warm brown eyes and a motherly smile ran down the stairs and surprised Frankie with a big hug, Frank, shocked, returned the hug and gave Gerard a questioning look, Gerard smiled slightly and blushed in embarassment.

"Mum..." Gerard started.

Mrs. Way pulled back from the embrace and looked at Frank and then to Gerard.

"Sorry, Honey, it's just you never bring friends ho-"

"Of course I do!" Gerard defended.

"Pfft, yeah, like, when you were five," stated Mikey, smirking.

"Shut up, Mikey." Gerard replied.

"Boys, boys, boys! Mikey, don't tease your brother, Gerard, don't tell your brother to shut up! Now, Gerard has plenty of friends over!" Mrs. Way said

She has as much energy as a young drama teacher, thought Frank.

"What's your name, sweetie?" Mrs. Way asked Frank.

"F-Frank..." He stuttered, ever so shy-ly. He wasn't used to meeting friends parents, he wasn't even used to having friends! That's why he practically begged his mum to move schools, she got sick of him asking so she gave in, a new start, away from the names and countless beatings.

"Do you want some food, lovely? Or some drink?" she asked in a small voice like you'd speak to a child, she could tell that he was shy.

"No, thank you, Mrs. Way," he said politely and smiled.

"Call me Donna, dear, Mrs. Way makes me feel old and like I have a seventeen year old son," she smiled and ruffled Gerard's hair and he blushed.

"C'mon Frankie, let's go to my room," Gerard grabbed Frankie's hand and led him up the stairs to Gerards room.

When they got there they were still holding hands, Gerard saw and pulled his hand away, blushing. Frank feltthe electricity flowing through their hands break when he let go.

"So... this is my room..." Gerard stated.

Frankie looked around and saw a deep purple carpet and black walls plastered in posters of all his favourite bands and wonderful drawings. His desk was messy and covered with random bits of paper, sketches, pens and pencils, eyeliner and a lamp among other things.

"Cool," said Frankie, smiling.

"Sorry about my Mother by the way... she can get a little embarassing," Gerard blushed.

"It's fine, she's really nice," smiled Frankie, he really did like Gerard's Mother, she was loving and caring and sweet unlike Frank's own.

"Hey, Frankie?"

"Yeah, Gee?"

"You like horror movies?"

Oh, yes, this is gonna be a fun night, thought Frank

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - I'm probably not gonna do an author's note on every chapter, so don't worry if you find it annoying. Anyway, so if people are actually reading it, could you tell me what you think of it? Am I not going into enough detail or too much? Do I need to improve on anything? Do you like it? Do you hate it? Anything will be much appreiciated. So, if anyone is reading, then I hope you enjoyed it and are enjoying it so far! Thank you!