Chapter Ten

"When you said fun," started Gerard, half smiling, "This wasn't what I thought you meant,"

The two boys were standing in front of a fair that was going on that weekend, Frank had led Gerard there promising "a good time", knowing that Gerard would misunderstand. Frank loved fairs ever since he was little and went there with his parents up until he was nine.

"What did you think I meant?" asked Frank, ever-so innocently.

"You know what I thought," Gerard frowned playfully.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," said Frank, a smile playing on his lips.

Gerard raised an eyebrow and grabbed Frankie's hand, "So," he started, "what do you wanna go on first?"

Frankie jumped up and down in excitement and dragged Gerard to the nearest ride, he was in his element.

3 bags of candy-floss and 10 rides later, it was getting dark and the boys decided it was time to head home.

"Today was... eventful," Frank started, "but tonight was fun," he said, leaning into Gerard as they walked.

"Well, you said it would be fun," smiled Gerard, putting an arm around Frank, "I'll text my mum and tell her we're on our way, she's probably worried," Frank nodded, "and Frank? She told me earlier you can stay with us if you want," said Gerard.

"Shit!" exclaimed Frank, standing upright.

"What's wrong, babe?"

"My stuff, it's at my house," Frank started "and pansy.."

"Pansy?" asked Gerard, confused.

"My guitar, I love that guitar..." Frank informed him, he looked at Gerard, determined, "I have to get her and my stuff,"

"But how? Your mum kicked you out didn't she?"

"I'll climb in through the window, she'll be downstairs fighting with my dad, she won't notice,"

"Okay, I'll go with you," said Gerard, lacing his hand with Frank's, "you ready Frank?"

"Oh, I'm there, baby."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON! I can't believe I haven't updated in so long (over a week), to tell you the truth I've had sort of a writer's block, I knew what I was gonna write but I couldn't get it down :( Anyway, here it is, chapter 10 :P Did you like it? Was it the most terrible thing you've ever read..... ever? Let me know! Thank you to the people who're actually reading this and commenting and fanning and such! I like talking to people who're reading this, getting to know some cool people :P  So thank you for reading :D

PS- Dedicated to PsychoMunkyLuvr because she's awesome and is into awesome music and kickass bands  :D