Chapter Five

Frank woke up panicked and confused.

"Wh-Wha- Whe- Where am I?!" Frank was looking around frantically.

"Frankie, babe," mumbled Gerard, lying flat on the bed, looking up at him. "You're at my house, calm down." he said, stroking Frank's hair, soothing him.

"Oh." said Frank, lying back down, emarassed.

"Hey, we have to get up about now anyway," said Gerard, kissing him softly on the lips.

"Okay."

The two boys got up and dressed, Frank lending a purple t-shirt from Gerard and wearing his black skinnies from the day before and converse, and Gerard wearing a black, buttoned shirt, red tye and black DMs. Frank and Gerard walked down the stairs, holding hands, smiling.

"I see you boys finally got together," grinned Gerard's mum. Frank blushed and looked down, still holding Gerard's hand. "I was wondering when you might."

"What do you mean?" questioned Gerard, a smile playing on his lips.

"I could see you liked him, Gerard, I'm not blind." Gerard blushed at this. Of course his mother knew, she could always tell who he liked, that's how she knew that he was gay, she could see through everything. Mrs. Way was a very understanding woman and accepted Gerard's sexuality, no matter what, his mother would always accept him.

"As long as you don't do anything... y'know... sexual with eachother when Frank stays over, then I'm fine with it but I'm not saying you can't because you're teenagers and you will anyway, but if you do then you can come and talk to me if you have any questions or problems when you're sexually acti-"

"Muuuum..." blushed Gerard, Frank looked like he was going to burst out laughing at any moment and Gerard felt like dying.

"Okay, okay," She laughed, walking to the kitchen.

"Well, that was awkward..." stated Gerard, when his mother had left the room.

Frank burst out laughing, clenching his stomach while doing so and eventually falling to the floor in stitches, after a few minutes Gerard joined him.

"What the fuck...?" came a voice from above them.

They both looked up to see Mikey with a confused look on his face, which made them laugh harder. Mikey raised an eyebrow, walked away from the two odd young men and went into the kitchen to get some food.

Frank and Gerard eventually stopped laughing and went into the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast?" Asked Gerard, sitting down at the table, pulling out a chair for Frank to sit beside him.

Frank, Gerard, Mikey and Mrs. Way sat down and ate pancakes, talking about Frank and Gerard's new found relationship. The two boys then walked to school together with Mikey, the couple holding hands all the way there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Okay so what do you think? any suggestions? critism? Let me know! Thank you to those who are reading! My mum wants the laptop now so short A/N bye! x