Chapter Four

Gerard was kissing Frank and Frank wasn't reacting. Shit, shit, shit, why did I do that? He's not reacting, he must be straight! Thought Gerard, pulling away from Frank, awkwardly.

"Um..." Started Gerard.

Frank looked at Gerard with suprise on his face, and then he started to smile.

Gerard looked at Frank, confused.

"I-" He was cut off by Frank grabbing Gerard's face and pressing their lips together passionately. They both kissed lustfully wrapping their arms around eachother and Frank sitting on Gerard's lap.

Frank pryed Gerard's mouth open to deepen the kiss. Frank's tongue grazed Gerard's bottom lip every so often making Gerard moan into Frank's mouth, making him want more. Gerard opened his mouth wider, giving Frank better access. Frank probed Gerard's mouth with his tongue.

A little while after they both pulled appart, panting.

"Woah, that was..." Frank started.

"Yeah..." answered Gerard.

Frank gave Gerard a quick kiss on the lips.

"Fun." Frank finished, smiling cheekily. Gerard smiled.

Fucking awesome, thought Gerard, wondering how he got Frank, he was way out of Gerard's league, devilishly handsome, though Frank thought the same thing. Frank bit his lip ring, and Gerard noticing how cute he looked doing that.

"We should..." Gerard trailed off, gesturing to upstairs.

"Yeah..."

The two boys walked upstairs awkwardly and glancing at eachother as they walked.

They arrived at Gerard's room and dumped themselves on the bed.

"So..." started Frank.

"So..." mimicked Gerard.

"Are we... gonna be like, y'know, um, like, um, together and um, y'know, if you want to, um-"

"Frankie," Gerard cut him off, "Do you want to?" He asked, hopefully.

"Yes," Frankie smiled, "Do you?"

"Fucking yes!" exclaimed Gerard, pulling Frankie in for a short but passionate kiss.

Frankie smiled, "I'm tired,"

"Am I really that bad at kissing?" Gerard questioned teasingly.

"Trust me, you're not," Frank answered, smiling.

"But, yeah, we should get to bed now," Gerard replied.

Frank started to drop his jeans when Gerard whistled.

"Damn." He said approvingly, gesturing to the bulge that had formed in Frank's boxers.

Frank blushed and dashed to the bathroom.

When Frank came back his 'little friend' was gone and Frank was still bright red.

"Awhh," half-joked Gerard.

"Disapointed?" questioned Frank, smiling.

"Oh, yeah," grinned Gerard.

Frank took off his jeans and threw them in the corner next to his school bag and sat on the bed.

"I sleep in my boxers," Frank explained.

Gerard took off his shirt to change and Frank watched and looked approvingly as he stretched. Gerard changed his shirt to a pajama one and saw Frank staring.

"Like what you see?" Gerard winked, making Frank roll his eyes.

Gerard quickly changed into flannel pajama bottoms, turned off the light and hopped into bed with Frank and fell asleep wrapped up together, cuddling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Soooooo what did you think of this chapter? I know the kissing bit is rubbish but, hey! That's the best I can do! Thank you to whoever is reading! The comments I've had from PsychoMunkyLuvr and StaceyNolan are really nice! Thank you! They've made me feel really good about myself! This chapter is dedicated to StaceyNolan! Also, please give any constructive critisism you have and tell me if I've made any mistakes! Thank you for reading!