EC002 : Mysteries Girl, Rinne Utau

Riki's POV :

~At Yuki's Restaurant and his house at the same time~

I wonder who's that girl we just met before, she doesn't seems familar to me but she seems to know me. But...

"Riki! Riki! Riki!"

I've already started to hearing voice, that voice looks like is Sumi's, Wait it is!

"Riki!" shouted Sumi who's sat beside me, "Sumi" . "You've finally come to senses, do you know I've shouted you for a lots of time." said Sumi who looks exhausted. "Sorry" I apologized to her, then Yuki asked, "Hey, Riki do you are paying attention?"

"HHehe~" I laugh while scratch my head which make Yuki, Kaito, Grizz, Simon and Sumi sweatdroped.

"*Cough* Let's start again. I have received a message from Rory and she said she wanted us to go to WBMA after a few minutes later." explained Yuki. "But why so sudden? Isn't like Rory to want us to WBMA immediately if something happens." said Kaito who crossed his arms and raised one side of his eyebrows.

"Yeah, maybe there's something important wanted to tell us." said Grizz and Yuki nodded and said "Yup! So we don't need to be so concern about it just eat our foods and go to WBMA." We all nodded while Yuki him still eating his foods on the table which made me sweatdroped.

Yeah, just like Yuki said but still.... I still wondering that pretty and mysteries girl, and also why Rory wants us to go WBMA, well after Dragold passed away we always train in the WBMA when we want to but this different. I wonder what is it?

~A few minutes later~

~At the WBMA~

We finally arrived to WBMA, we went in and go to the place where we all trained. When we arrived to the training room, we saw Samuru and the other. (only the characters of Crossfire except Asuka, Rudy and Alba)

"Samuru!" I called him, and Samuru heard it gives a nod then a old man comes in with Rory, no one less than Mr.Takakura.

"Looks like everyone here, Rory. " said Mr Takakura to Rory gives a nod and said, "Now let's start."

"Rory, may I ask? Why you called us here? Is something important to tell us?" said Kaito, we nodded and take a breathe well we're nervous at that time.

Rory says "Well, do you all remember the Exhibition Tournament yesterday?" "YEAH" we are answered and give Rory a nod.

Dracyan then asks "Why you asked?" , and Rory answers "Chrome City. Is a city that we didn't contact with. Chrome City is mysteries place that even WBMA doesn't know it too. We only know that all the b-shots in the Chrome City are all using b-damans that have emblems and-"

Rory didn't finish her sentence and with a sad face, which made us worry. "Rory?" I spoke out then Rory said "Oh! Sorry I must be zone out, just what I've said they are all using b-damans with emblems and--"

"And?" , "Well, oneday you will know." said Granpa Takakura that's made us froze out and sweatdroped.

"We WBMA also send a request to the Symphony Company for a special supporter." said Rory. A special supporter? just like Sumi.

"Ohoh! And they have accept it." said Granpa Takakura, our eyes were wided and get excited wonder who's the special supporter? I can't wait ! "Mystery!"

"Rory, When the special supporter will come?" asked Yuki, and Rory said "Today. She's has just arrived this morning."

"Eh?!?!" we all freaked but still can't wait to see her. Her? She's a girl?