Chapter 34

Gloria's POV

"I dropped out of school in middle school" I said. Billie and Adie looked at me calmly and quietly.

"I didn't want to tell you guys like this because I knew you'd get mad at me. to be honest I didn't even tell Ollie. she always thought I went to school but instead I went to a homeschool but then the school closed so I would stay out of the house all the time until it's time for me to "come home from school". I knew if I told her I dropped out she would kill me and that's why I didn't tell her. And I didn't tell you guys earlier because I was afraid of your reaction. and Billie that's what Mike told me earlier. he was asking me if I told you guys yet and I said no." I stopped and took a deep breath. "I didn't want to lie to you guys and I don't want to lie anymore so I'm going to tell you the truth". Billie and Adie sat on their bed and I sat on the floor in front of them and I started to tell them the truth.

"I don't like to lie to family. I hate it. It kills me inside knowing that you trust me and I don't even have the decency to tell you the truth. Another thing I lied to you is..." I took a very deep breath. "I know you will probably get rid of me after you hear this but I'd rather get kicked out knowing that I was full on honest with you. remember Billie when we were at the studio and Amanda and I were talking about Jeremy Davis's daughter?"

Billie nodded "yeah you told me that Amanda didn't know and she was freaked out because she really likes that band"

"Yeah well ... ummm... we weren't talking about his daughter. We were talking about someone else. I'm going to stop beating around the bush and just spit it out. At first I didn't believe you guys about the whole I'm your daughter thing because I mean you're Billie Joe fucking Armstrong man if you had a daughter everyone would know especially Amanda. But no one knew anything about a daughter. so I asked Amanda, because she fucking stalks you all the time, to see if you really have a daughter because I wanted to be sure y'know. She said she doubts that he has a daughter but she'll check anyways. So when we were at band practice she was checking and after we finished I asked her and she said that he does and she was really pissed off because she stalks you all the time and she knows everything about you but she didn't know that he had a daughter but I did. I didn't tell her that I'm you daughter because she'll probably kill me. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to hurt you. but I realized that not telling you the truth is worse than that because I'm hurting myself and I'm building a false life here. I don't want our relationship to be based on lies and I want you guys to know that I hate lying to you and I will never lie to you again. like I'll lie at first but then a few seconds later I'll come and tell you the truth." Billie and Adie looked hurt.

"I'm sorry. I'm really really really sorry. I fucked up I know. I always fuck up but I don't want you guys to divorce because of me. I always fuck up and I tend to fuck up everything around me. I'm sorry I lied to you. I'll go and pack my stuff" I said and I got up and left.
I went to my room and started packing my stuff. I took my stuff that I got when I moved in not the stuff that Adie bought me when we had our girls day. a tear fell from my eye when I thought of the day Adie and I had. It was that best day of my life. my door burst open and I turn around and I see Billie and Adie.
"What do you mean leave?!" Billie said.
"I mean I'm going to pack my stuff and leave this place" I said

"Why?!" Adie said close to tears. "And who said anything about a divorce"

"Because I lied to you that's number one. Number two I went behind your back and checked if you were really my parents instead of talking to you about it. I am the worst person and worst child so I'll save you the trouble and I'll just pack my things and leave. Number three, I heard you guys fighting and I know those things always end in a divorce" I said. I turned around and continued packing my stuff. Billie came to me, took the black pants I was holding and threw it to the ground.