Chapter 18

Gloria's POV

"What happened?" I asked

"You don't remember?! you had a panic attack and ..." adie said

"No I know that" I cut her off "I mean here, in the hospital, why am I attached to all these tubes and shit?!"

"The doctor didn't tell us much. all she said was that you had surgery done but she didn't say where and what for" adie said. she sounded super worried.

"And where is she now?"

"Billie went to get her"

"Okey dokey" then silence.

"Soooo.... anyone wants to break this awkward silence?" I asked

"I think you just did" mike (Dirnt) said

"And you helped" I said. tré started laughing.

"Adie why are you crying?!" I asked

"Im just happy you're awake that's all" I moved closer to her and gave her a hug.

"Don't worry adie i'm fine it's nothing i'm not used to"

"That's what's killing me. you have been through this many times and I was never there beside you. you had to go through all this alone"

"Adie it's not your fault so stop blaming yourself" I broke the hug, put both my hands on her shoulders and looked her right into her eyes "I know the truth now. I know you feel like this is your fault but it's not. all this time, all these years you never once stopped looking for me. that to me is a mother who is by her child's side and never left her child alone" adie calmed down a bit after that.

Billie's POV

I'm so happy Gloria is awake. I went to the receptionist and told her that Gloria is awake and she said she'll go and get the doctor.

"Hey billie" I heard someone call. I turn around and see mike (Pritchard)

"Hey mike"

"Billie I thought about what you said and you're right I shouldn't just throw my life away like that. I have problems but drugs is not the way to deal with them. so if you don't mind I wo...."

"I would gladly help you mike" mike hugged me

"Thank you billie. y'know you will be a great father to BeeJ just go with the flow and you'll be fine. but just remember she hates lies so all you gotta do is say the truth"

"Thanks mike I appreciate it and don't worry this will be our little secret" I winked at mike.

"I can see where BeeJ got her seduction from" mike said laughing and I laughed with him

"Speaking of which Gloria's up and I just called we doctor let's go see how she's doing" I said. mike put his arm around my shoulder I put my arm around his shoulder and we walked to Gloria's room.

Gloria's POV

"And then tré here ran into the shop and said" mike (Dirnt) said trying not to laugh

"Give me all your chocolate or else I will shove 50 eggs down your throat" tré said. me, adie, Joey, jake, mike and tré laughed our ass off.

"And during all that tré was naked?!" I asked laughing

"Yes" mike said laughing hysterically. the door opened and mike and billie came in with their arms around each other's shoulders.

"What's going on in here?!" mike (Pritchard) asked

"Mike and tré were telling us a very funny story" I said

"What story?!" billie asked

"The one with tré and the chocolate shop" mike said

"The one where he was naked?"

"Thats.... the.... one..." mike said between laughs

"It was hilarious" I said "that was a good laugh"

"Billie honey where's the doctor?!" adie asked

"Yes billie bear where's the doctor?!" tré said

"I called her she should be here any minute now" billie said and just then as if on queue the doctor came in.

----------------------------------------------

Another short chapter sorry !! Been busy again today was my parents' 20th anniversary and I didn't have time to edit this chapter and make it longer so here is this short chapter and hopefully I'll write a longer one soon !!!

Rage and Love XX