Chapter 12

Gloria's POV

We reached the studio room. we were about to go in then I stopped billie

"Can you go in and check if 'it' is still there?" I said.

"Sure thing kiddo" billie said then walked in.

Billie's POV

She must have been really scared. well I don't blame her to be honest. that was creepy even for me. I walked in and I saw everything was normal as though nothing had happened.

"Heyy Bills! where's Gloria?" mike Dirnt asked

"She's waiting by the door. she wants me to make sure that the clown isn't in here" I said

Grubbs, Bill-E, mike and jake started laughing again.

"Naaaah don't worry tré ditched the clown suit. it's safe" mike said.

"Alright i'll go get her" I said. I walked outside and I saw Gloria deep in thought. I wonder what she's thinking about.

"Gloria" I called but he didn't answer. "gloriaaaaa" still no answer. it's like she's not here. I stepped in front "Heyy Gloria!! earth to Gloria!!!" I said while waving my hands in front of her face.

"Hmmmm.. what" she said looking around.

"You ok?! i've been calling for a while and you weren't answering"

"Sorry I zoned out for a while. I do that a lot. and I was also writing a song in my head so..... y'know"

"Ok. well the clown is not in there so if you want to come in its completely safe"

"Awesome sauce!!! let's go then" she said happily. she's a weird kid.

Gloria's POV

I opened the door to the studio room then popped my head between the door and and the wall in a way the on the other side of the door all they can see is my head. I looked around and there was no sign of the clown so I opened the door and walked in.

"Heyy dudes" I said

"Heyy Gloria!!" they all said. but for some reason tré didn't start signing like a maniac. I walked over to Dirnt and whispered in his ear "is tré ok?!"

"NO!! I AM NOT OK!! YOU KICKED ME IN THE NUTS SO HARD AND IT FUCKING HURTS!!" Tré said

"I didn't kick you I kicked the clo.... YOU WERE THE FUCKING CLOWN?"

"YES"

"OMG!!!" a look of horror came across my face "omg tré I am so sorry. I really didn't mean to hit you that hard. I just hate clowns and they freak me out"

"Apology not accepted" tré said

"How about I give you one of your bear hugs?!" I said opening my arms

"YaaaaaY hugssssss" said tré and then we both bear hugged each other

"Well when you two love birds are done we would like to play music and hope to get signed by a label" Grubbs said.

"Don't worry about it you guys are already signed. I just wanted you to come so you can sign the contract but I had a feeling Gloria wouldn't agree unless you guys 'come and play for us first'" billie said. me and tré stopped hugging and I turned back to billie

"Well duuh I mean what if we suck balls" I said

"Yeah for all you know we could be as crappy as pop stars" mike Pritchard said.

"I don't know something about you guys says your amazing. but since you guys are insisting to play then go into the recording room and play something for us" billie said

"Okey dokey karaoke artichoke" I said. and the four of us walked in.