Chapter 32

Gloria's POV

Ok I know what you're thinking 'How could you lie to Amanda like that?' it's just... I didn't mean to lie to her. It's just that she can get crazy sometimes and like not the normal kind of crazy. no no no the insane kind of crazy. if she found out that my dad is Billie Joe Armstrong then she would go all fangirl over his ass, never leave him alone and could possibly rape him. Yes. I mean it when I say she could possibly rape him. I don't know what else I should do?! I mean I hate lying to her. I hate lying to anyone. Which reminds me I lied to Billie!! Oh My God what am I going to do?! He knows I'm lying to him. But I can't tell him the truth as to why I lied because then I'll have to tell him that I didn't believe they were my parents and I went to Amanda so I can know for sure if they were my parents and he would get mad or worse. Someone knocked on my door causing me to lose my train of thought.

"Come in" I yelled.

"Sup sis" Jake said walking into my room.

"Sup I said sitting on my bed with my guitar in my hands.

"Whatcha doooooin? Are you writing another song?" Jake asked

"No I have too much on my mind right now" I said.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Naaah I can't be botherd honestly"

"Suit yourself. Hey listen me and a couple of my friends are going out wanna tag along?"

"Maybe next time"

"You sure? We're gonna get tacos"

"As awesome as that sounds I'm too tired to do anything today. Y'know I'm having a lazy day"

"I don't blame ya you were at the studio for a long time you need the rest" Jake said walking towards the door and openeing it. "See ya Gloria. If you need anything just let me know"

"I will" and then jake left my room and closed the door. I put my head against the wall

"I HATE LYING TO PEOPLE ESPECIALLY FAMILY" I yelled.

Billie's POV

Adie was making dinner and I was just keeping her company.

"So band practice was good?" Adie asked

"Yeah. They are a very telented band. They have been in the practice room for 5 hous straight" I said taking a sip of my water.

"Wow. that reminds of a certain someone!" adie said looking at me. "y'know she really is a lot like you."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah I mean not just with the music but in a lot of things"

"Mike pointed out a couple of things but I'm not entirely sure"

"Billie sweetie she's a lot like you. Just keep that in mind." she went to the stove to continue cooking. "alright dinner is ready billie can you call Gloria?"

"Alrighty" I got up and went upstairs to Gloria's room. I reached her door and before I knocked i heard her talking to someone.

"I'm not a lier so stop saying I am" I heard Gloria say. "i try to protect people from hurtful truth that doesn't mean I lie to them when I don't tell them the truth". It's sounds like she's talking to someone but I don't hear anyone. maybe she's on the phone.

"No! I will never hurt them" Gloria said

"I don't care what you think I will never hurt them" who is she talking about?!

"Just be quiet you good for nothing piece of shit! you don't know me as well as you think. when I say I won't hurt him I mean it. I Will Never Hurt Billie!" suddenly the door opened and someone walked into me and falling on the ground. I look and it was Gloria.