Chapter 25

Adie's POV

We tucked Gloria in and let her sleep. We are now in our bedroom getting ready for bed.

"Adie" Billie called from the bathroom

"Yes Billie" I answered from the bedroom

"Just to let you know that I didn't say anything about the thing before you walked in"

"I know billie"

"We only talked about... Wait you know?"

"Yes I know because I heard the entire conversation. I didn't mean to evesdrop but I had a feeling that if I walked in you would stop talking"

"I wouldn't have"

"I know but I don't know if Gloria wanted me there. Like maybe she wanted to have a private conversation with you or something"

"Oh I see" Billie said walking our of the bathroom in his boxers (nothing new).

"Do you think Gloria likes me?" I said close to tears

"Of course she does why are you even thinking that?" Billie said hugging me from behind.

"I don't know. You and Gloria have a lot in common she is basically another virsion of you. While her and I are just... y'know not that close"

"Adie baby don't say that. You and Gloria have a lot in common you just need to spend more time with her that's all" Billie said then kidssed my neck

"I guess so" I sighed "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. So you can let go of me now" Billie didn't respond and kept kissing my neck but after a while he let me go. I went to the bathroom, I did my business and I started brushing me teeth. I spit out the water and looked up at the mirror and saw Billie by the door.

"Billie honey put your boxers on"

"what if I don't want to" Billie said with a smirk on his face and started coming towards me.

"Billie the kids are at home"

"But they're sleeping" He held my hand and lead me to the shower "How about I clear your mind of all the troubles"

"I'd love that" I said and the rest well... y'know

<The next day (It's morning in case you guys are wondering)>

"COME ON WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UUUUUUUUUUP" Someone yelled while jumping on our bed. I opened my eyes and it was Gloria

"Adie it's your turn" Billie said

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY PEOPLE" Gloria yelled

"Gloria honey calm down" she did as I said and then sat across from me. "What's going on?"

"I want you guys to wake up"

"Why?"

"Because it's Saturday and it's morning. I am not usually a big fan of mornings and I know Who I get that from" She said looking at Billie

"Did you put her to sleep yet adie?" Billie said through the pillow (he was lying face down on the bed)

"Whats that about?" Gloria asked

"I have no idea"

"Anyways, for the first time in my life I opened the curtains and the windows in the morning. When I stuck my head out the window a nice cold breeze came. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?"

"What does it mean?"

"It means that today is a BEAUTIFUL day and we shouldn't let it go to waste"

"You came and woke us up to tell us that the weather is nice today?" Billie said through the pillow

"Yup" She said poping the p

"That's the weather guys job Gloria and I don't feel like going out today"

"I wasn't talking to you Billie. I was talking to Adie" She turned her head and faced me "What do you say?"

"umm.. I didn't open the window yet so I dont know if the weather is good yet?"

"No silly. Since today is a wonderful day how about you and I spend some mother daughter time. I never hung out with you and I want to get to know you. I have the right to know my first girl best friend don't I?"

"You think of me as your best friend?

"DUUUUUUUH" She said smiling "So what do you say bestie?"

"I'd love to" I said pulling her into a big hug. Billie lifted his head from the pillow and looked at us

"OMG thats like toats awesome" Billie said in a girl voice

"Now go so I can get my sleep" He said throwing a pillow right at Gloria's face causing her to fall off the bed.

"That's not cool bra" she said standing up. He just gave her the finger and changed his sleeping position and continued his sleep.

"So Adie when will we go?"

"Whenever you feel like"

"Alright then. Get yo ass out of that bed and get ready so we can go now.... Please! :D"

"Ok" I said laughing while getting out of the bed

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Alright I'm going to leave now and get ready so that drama queen here" she pointed at Billie "Can get her beauty sleep" with that she walked out of the room and I started to get dressed.

Gloria's POV

Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am finally going to spend some quality time with Adie without Billie. Don't get me wrong, I like Billie but I never got a chance to hang out with Adie alone.

I took a shower because I smelled like alcohol from last night, I brushed my teeth, and tied my hair in a pony tail. I walked to my closet and looked through the many clothes I have and decided to wear my black skinnies, my old raiders shirt and my black chuck taylors. I took my phone, my ear phones and my wallet and put them in a small bag (a/n the bags that y'know you put the starp on one shoulder and it goes across your body and the bag lands on your hip that's opposite the shoulder with the strap. I don't know what they're called but thats the bag she's holding) put the bag on my shoulder and went to Adie's room. I knocked then walked in.

"Adie are you done yet" I whispered trying not to wake Billie up. No Answer. I walked to the bathroom and looked inside (the door was open). She's not there. I went back to the room and looked around. All I see is a sleeping Billie. I decided to go downstairs. I walked towards the door I opened the door but it made a small but annoying creak.

"Gloria please don't wake me up again" Billie said quietly

"I am looking for Adie thats all"

"She's downstairs" Billie said and changed his sleeping position but while chaging his position the covers moved so it exposed his butt

"THE LIGHT IT BURNSSSS" I screamed and put my hands on my eyes.

"What now?"

"YOUR ASS"

"What about my ass?" Billie asked not looking up.

"YOUR LIGHTBULB OF AN ASS IS SHOWING. COME ON BILLIE A CHILD IS NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE HIS/HER PARENTS NAKED" I yelled and walked out of the room and slamed the door. I took a deep breath to calm myself down

"Just imagine Amanda showing you a picture of Billie Joe Armstrong's butt. After all he IS Billie Joe Amrstrong." I said to myself. When I was calm enough I walked away from Billie and Adie's room and went downstairs to see Adie.

---------------------------------------------

Here's another chapter as promised. I'll try to write more but y'know Studying and shit. Ayways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I included Billie's butt to entertain you guys :D

What are your thought on this chapter?

Rage and Love X X