Chapter 21

Gloria's POV

"That's HIM Billie" I said pointing to mike.

"Oooh...Well you should've been more specific Gloria" billie said relieved.

"I thought it was implied that he was a guitar billie" I said

"No! It wasn't implied that he was a guitar" billie said

"So are we going to play music or not?! I wanna be entertained" Mike said

"Alright give him to me" I said taking the guitar from pritchard.

"What's his name anyways" Billie asked

"Billie Joe" I said smiling, taking him out of his case and getting ready to play.

"Billie Joe?! Why that name in particular?" billie asked

"Cause he reminds me a lot of Billie Joe Armstrong, I mean you"

"In what way?!"

"Well first of all you have almost the same guitar as this. Second, he's black and it reminded me of your fluffy hair. Lastly, I know that you really like acoustic guitars so i named him after you"

"awwwwww!! Lovey dovey moment SO ADORABLE" tré said "are you gonna play us something or are we just going to hear you talk to billie?!"

"Ok i'm going to play now" i said and i started to stum my guitar to Stay The Night by Green Day.

I played the last note of the song. They started clapping. They all started talking but i couldn't hear them because lyrics started pouring into my head. when i arranged them i started to play them.

"This is who I am and this is what I like

GC, Sum and Blink and MxPx rocking my room

If you're looking for me I'll be at the show

Like you'll never find a better place to go

Until the day I die

I promise I won't change..." I sung while playing my guitar. That actually sounds good i thought to myself.

"So you guys actually do this in the hospital?!" Mike (Dirnt) asked

"Yeah" mike (Pritchard) said

"I'm just gonna go out for a second I'll be right back" I said

"Gloria stay here" adie said

"Don't worry adie I'll be fine I just need to walk around I've been in here too long"

"I'll come with you then" billie said "no buts Gloria"

With that billie and I walked out of that god forsaken room. I walked up to the reception and asked for Mary and I went to her.

"Mary how long does it take to get the freaking results ?!"

"I'm sorry Gloria but it's going to take a long time"

"Ok fine then gather the people in the usual room"

"Gloria I'm not going to gather the people at 4 in the morning"

"And I don't freaking care. You are leaving me in here for a long time so I am going to have some fun while entertaining other people"

"But..."

"No buts Mary. If you don't do it I will"

With that I walked to my room to get my guitar.

"What are you planning on doing Gloria?!" Billie asked

"You'll see"

I walked into the room and took my guitar and told everyone to follow me. I walked to the usual room and i saw everyone in there and immidiately i smiled like an idiot.

"Mike show them where to sit i am going to set up" i told Pritchard

"Alright. Guys follow me" I went to the mini stage they have, it's more of a platform than it is a stage but it will do, and i set up my guitar and microphone.

"What's up everyone?!" I said throuught the microphone "my name is Billie and i'm pretty sure you already knew that but for the poeple that don't know me my name is Billie and i come here almost every month and sing for you guys to entertain you and make your stay at the hospital a pleasant one. Now for the ones that know me, i know i came here a while ago but right now i am also in this hospital cause of my asthma and i am forced to stay for a while because they are running some tests and i have to wait for the results. So i thought to myself why not entertain you guys while i'm here since my stay is going to be a long one. I know it's late but whatever right?! Enough jibber jabber let's Rock" and i started to play music for them.

----------------------------------------------

Here's another chapter as promised hope you enjoy it and I will update as soon as I can.

Comment if you have any questions, expectations, suggestions, etc.

Rage and Love X X