Chapter 30

Gloria's POV

"Maybe, I'm just not good enough for you

And maybe, i just don't wanna be like you

And maybe I just don't wanna know

How low you're ready to go

I'm not gonna change you can't make me, WHOA

And then I was thinking the chorus would go something like

You don't, you don't, you don't, you don't

You don't mean anything to me

You don't you don't, you don't, you don't

You don't mean anything to me

You're what I never wanna be

And then we can like continue it from there." I said (and sang some parts)

"That sounds great and we can like up the beat a little to make the song more of 'I'm angry but I'm not'" said Mike.

"Yeah that's what I was thinking" I said "Alright let's try it again from the top. We'll stop right after the chorus"

"Hey guys" Billie said walking into our practice room in the studio "You guys have been in here for hours. I think you should call it a day"

"We haven't been in here for that long" Grubbs said looking at the clock. "How long have we been here? half an hour? An hour?"

"You guys have been in here for 5 hours" Billie said.

"What?! That's not possible" Said Bill-E shaking his head.

"Oh but it is. You guys started at 11am now it's 4pm. So come on lets go to the main room so you guys can rest up before you go. Come on." Billie said.

"Alright but let us just play this song one more time" I said

"You guys need to rest" Billie said

"I know and we will. But we just need to play this song one more time and we'll call it a day. It's just one verse and the chorus" Billie nodded "Alright you guys from the top. Grubbs on your count"

"1. 2. 1 2 3 4" Said Grubbs and we started playing.

"...You're what I never want to be" I sang the end of the chorus and we stopped. "Alright that was great you guys but we still need to work on the chorus a bit more. It sounds better now that we sped it up but we still need to practice."

"That actually sounded good. y'know if you ignore the mistakes and all" Billie said.

"Thanks" I said setting my guitar and turning off the video cameras.

"What are the cameras for?" Billie asked

"We record every practice so that when we're practicing at home and we forget how the song goes we can have something to go back to" said mike.

"That and it's nice to look back at the song writing process after we've completed the songs" said Bill-E

"Awesome" said Billie.

"Alright you guys I'll give these to Amanda and she'll give them to Ashley so that Ashley can edit them and send them to us." I said

"Alright well me and Bill-E need to go. We have a family dinner to get to and we're already late" said Grubbs.

"And they must be pissed too because we have A LOT of missed calls from them" Bill-E said.

"Okey dokey. Have fun" I said.

"Hey guys think you can give me a lift?" Mike asked

"Yeah sure man" Grubbs said

"Awesome let me get my Bass" Said Mike.

"See ya BeeJ" said Grubbs

"See ya Billie" said Bill-E

"See ya bra" Mike said

"See ya later nimrods" I said

"Good bye Mr. Billie's Dad slash Producer man" They said at the same time.

"Bye" Billie said as the guys walked out of the studio.

"Ok Billie I'm going to give these to Amanda. Be right back." I said

"Ok. I'm going to pack up your stuff." Billie said.

"Okey dokey." I said and walked to Amanda who was sitting in the main room all by herself.

"Hey Amanda! What's up?!" I said walking into the main room and closing the door behind me.

"Heyy Billie. Nothing much just finished talking manager shit with the label" said Amanda.

"Awesome sauce. Look since you're going to meet Ashley today, please give her these cameras and tell her that we recorded today's practice and tell her to edit them and send them to us"

"Will do."

"Oh and Amanda did you do the thing I asked?"

"Yeah I did. I have been stalking him for years and never did I hear him mention that he had a daughter. Like ever. So I used my "sources" to see if he does and to be honest I feel like an Idiot."

"Why?"

"BECAUSE" she yelled but then lowered her voice into a whisper "turns out he does have a daughter. Apparently she was kidnapped from the hospital the day she was born. They only got to give her her first name. So basically it's hard for them to find her because since y'know he's famous, a lot of girls name themselves that so y'know. But I checked in and Yes he has a daughter and Yes he just found her and Yes I'm an idiot."

"So he does have a daughter named Gloria?!"

"Weren't you listening? I'm an idiot"

"Amanda focus! does he have a daughter?"

"YES HE FUCKING HAS A DAUGHTER AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KNEW BEFORE ME" Amanda yelled.

"Who has a daughter?" someone said behind us. We turned around to see Billie standing by the door. Amanda just shrieked because that's something she does when she freaks out and I just froze in my spot looking at Billie with a horrified look.

Shit.

----------------------------------------------

Cliff hanger !!!!!!!!! Hello my felow readers. How you doin'? Here's a chapter for y'all. I wanted to make this a long chapter but I decided to keep the cliff hanger. Enjoy this beautiful cliff hanger >:)

Please comment what you think might happen. I'd like to hear what you have to say.

Rage and Love X X