Chapter 6

Gloria's POV

Billie and Adie showed me around the house. the house is bigger on the inside than on the outside I am definitely going to get lost in this house. we went upstairs and turned left there were two doors next to each other but y'know there is a corner between them (a/n I'm not sure how to explain it to you but it's like you will be staring at one door and the other door will be on your left) they opened the door on the left and said

"You can stay in this room. sorry it's not very well furnished we usually just hang out here." billie said

"Don't worry about it dude. it's better than my room back home. and way bigger. but what is that other door inside the room?" I asked

"That is the bathroom. you have your own bathroom." adie said

"Woah!! my own bathroom?! I am going to love it here !!" They both laughed

"Glad you are enjoying it" billie said "ok so we are going to leave you to unpack"

"And I suggest you get some sleep it's late" adie said

"Good night Gloria" they both said in unison.

"Good night billie and adie" I said. They left and closed the door.

I decide to unpack and try to sleep.

Billie's POV

"Gloria seems like a very nice girl" adie said

"Yeah mike and tré also liked her." I said

"Y'know billie she kind of reminds me of you. I mean she looks somewhat like you"

"No one can look as good as me" I said cockily. adie just pushed me on the bed "I can see where this is going" I said seductively.

"Oh really?!"

"Yes really" I said before pulling her on the bed and well y'know dot dot dot.

Gloria's POV

Aaaaaahhhhhhh.... I can't fucking sleep !!! Fuck you insomnia!!! it's four in the morning and I can't sleep !! so I decided to pick up my guitar and play or maybe even write a song or two or ten. since I don't have an amp i decided to pick up my acoustic guitar Billie Joe. yes I named my guitar billie Joe. I know it's clichéd but the guitar reminded me a lot of him.

I spent the next couple of hours playing on my guitar and I didn't wake anyone up (thankfully) because I am used to playing quietly. Suddenly my phone rings.

"Who the hell calls at this hour?!" I whisper to myself. I look at the time on my iPad "it's ten o'clock already?! time does fly when one's having fun"

I picked up my phone and it was mike

(M: Mike. G:Me.)

M: Heyy Billie what's up ?!

G: Heyy mike oh y'know just playing guitar and writing songs

M: didn't sleep again?!

G: yup (pops the p)

M: what happened yesterday?!

G: whatcha talking about Pritchard?

M: I bumped into brad today and he said that you went to Adeline and bought records and just as you were about to leave one of the owners of Adeline came to you and you went with him to one of the rooms. care to explain?

G: ok I wasn't bothered to go home so I went to Adeline brad told me they got some demolicious vinyls so I bought four vinyls, a cd and a cassette

M: how were you able to afford all those?

G: I sang like three or four songs inside the store and I got money in no time I even had extra left. so as I was about to leave some dude came to me and said that I have a nice voice and he wants to sign me to his label. I went to the studio room and talked with two other people I told them that I am in a band blah blah blah long story short they want us to go and play them a song if we sound great they will sign us.

M: wait a label wants to sign Simple Plan?! and not just any label Adeline!!! Billie you are awesome.

G: I know. but I am not sure when we have to go so when I know I'll let you know.

M: alright well I have to go I'm having breakfast with mom.

G: okey dokey see ya later.

(End of phone call)

I hate lying to mike like that but I know he is going to make a big deal out of it but I just couldn't tell him that my mother kicked me out and now I live with the guy that wants to sign me... us to his label.

"Gggererruuummmbbleee" great now I am hungry.

"Go to the kitchen and get something to eat"

"But I don't know the house properly"

"Go look around then"

"But I don't want to look like I am snooping around"

"Jesus of suburbia Gloria just go"

"You win this round Gloria" I argued with myself

Let's explore this house and see where the kitchen is. if only I could remember. I was daydreaming when they were showing me around. I could swear these people look familiar. where have I seen you before?! I asked myself before I left my room quietly.