~Chapter 20~

As soon as I wake up I see Ruby looking down at me with a scolding face "Ow ugh really?... what was that for Ruby!?" I asked irritated with being punched by all these pass flings "you know damn well what that was for Salvatore think you can just waltz back into my fucking club after the stunt you pulled... well!?" I huffed trying to get back up but she slammed me back down with her studded black boots. Good to know some things never change around here. Wait where's Elena? "I'm right here Damon" she says scolding me with that evil look in her eye... oh no.

I huffed angrily up at Ruby "yeah get mad there sugar I told your little lady here everything how you screwed up my business... my lively hood!...." she digs her boot further into my neck angrily "w-wait Rubes listen to me... p-please" "no... no more excuses... you don't how how much work I've had to rebuild..." Elena jumps up and grabs Ruby's arm I close my eyes and huff... I wish she didn't do that "wait, Ruby" she gives her a glare "uh-um sorry Ms. Rose he has changed so give him a chance to explain please... look I know you think he doesn't deserve it but please I am begging you please?" Ruby looks deep into Elena's eyes and huffs "fine, I can see it in your eyes you're telling the truth" thank god, she looks at her surprised "yeah I know call it a superpower" she smiles slightly.

She lifts up her boot off me as I struggle for breath "thanks" I puff out holding my throat "you know just because I'm giving you a chance doesn't mean you won't be forgiven Damon... so let me say this, apology not accepted" she smirks I jump up rolling my eyes at her words. Ruby scoffs at my gesture before I explain, I clear my throat "ok what I did to you Ruby, was a mistake and I wasn't in the right state of mind either... I turned my humanity switch off couple years before I found this place and it helped so much when I found you and this club it just really changed me in ways unimaginable but I let it get the best of me so it got into my head that I could get away with stealing your business but it was wrong for me to do that to you and I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that to a friend" I look at her, waiting for a response.

"Fine, but just know it's not going to be that easy you're going to have to gain my trust again D, I mean it" "I understand but anyways this is my girlfriend, Elena just wanted her to get know this side of me better so just wanted to see if you could give her a tour she curious about this lifestyle and I'm just slowly working her into it... I love her" I smile at her then grab Elena's hand. She smiles slightly at us together "ok fine I will I can see that you do... sorry Elena we got off on the wrong foot but I would love to show you around of you're still interested?" "Yes, I would love too Ms. Rose" she says nicely makes me laugh at how cute she is. "Alright, Elena follow me... over here we have more of a mild feel for our lifestyle like vibrators, blind folds, and also if you like hair pulling also spankings then pre-negotiated language if your into that sort of thing..." "sorry to interrupt but what do you mean?" "Oh honey don't be sorry if you have questions please feel free to jump in at anytime but it's like being called um slut, bitch, whore, or jerk you know stuff like that" "ohhh ok well we dont necessarily do that type of thing but we do call each other amongst other things" she smiles up at me and it makes me want to take her right here right now.

"Oh I see, but back to it we also have bondage, sensation play..." Ruby keeps telling and showing Elena the soft side for beginner's but I feel like I've already been through that we need to be at the next step but this is new to her and I have to be patient and let her know and learn what shes going to be dealing with because she hasn't seen the most dominant side of me of all. "Next, we have the more in between of soft and the hardcore stuff and its actually more of a comfortable feel for my customers what you are willing to try and not comfortable with and that's what we like for our subs and doms to have a nice feel for their business" we walk over to the stage for first comers "now this stage is what we like to demonstrate for first comers in midnight especially if you're just  now wanting to try something new for your relationship" we see Mr. J and one I remember, scarlett "nice to see some things never change Rubs" I say nudging her.

"Ha yeah I know it but we do have something new in the basement D, would y'all like to see?" "Yeah what is it?" Elena said as we walk down a dim lighted area to the stairs. "I like to call it the dungeon for roleplaying and sort of a torture chamber really" we get down the stairs and we see windows going down each end of the halls. "So what's with the windows?" Elena asked curiously "oh we like to have little shows put on or if you would just like to observe so you can get a demonstration see what you would like to try out" "alright so is they're not any happening right now?" "No we don't like to start those shows until 10 o'clock... we have an hour left though so if you would like we can head back upstairs we have another show starting it's called Luna..." "why is that?" I asked "you'll see" she smirked.