~chapter 16~

"Damon, can I ask you something?" I asked while I was drawing little nothing's on his chest with my finger "yeah?" he says laying his chin on top of my head "I was just wondering how exactly did you get into all this stuff?" "Well... Are you sure you want to know?" He asked with concern in his voice. "Yeah, I mean I can handle it" I smiled but then again don't really know "I first got introduced to it a few years back when I was in Singapore" he paused.

"I'm listening" I said looking up at him "anyways there was this club called Midnight, and it was also when I was being a total dick with the blood lust and I didn't care about anything but anyways I went inside to check it out and it was just filled with all types of BDSM stuff, people that wanted to be called master "whatever their name was" and they had their subs which they called "pet" even collars and leashes also cuffs on them. So it made me curious since you know I kinda like having control" he added "yeah, I know" I laughed as he gave me a look but I'm really curious to see where the big head liner is here to where he got started.

"Then I saw a stage were they were just giving a demonstration for first timers, a sub and a dom this guy was fit... And don't take that in a weird way haha but his sub was so well gorgeous but she was also a dom it was just amazing the way they would trust each other and knowing that they could give so much potential in the show also. Afterwards I went up to talk to her and wanted her to teach me all things for a first BDSM dominate her name was Ruby Rose"