~chapter 13~

Knock knock "that must be Ric" I say to these bastards and Elena I walk over to the door to open it. "Hey Damon" Ric says walking inside with the book in his hand I smile swiftly at him as we make our way to the den. The Winchester's stand up and say hi offering a hand "hi I'm Ric, I've heard a lot about the Winchester brothers great to finally meet you both" he says shaking their hands. They smile at him taking their seats "alright, so what do you guys have planned to hunt the berserkers? And Ric you mind us taking a look?" Sam says nicely, pointing towards the book.

"Oh sure" he says handing over the bestiary "anyways we're getting our friend, Tyler to track it down... You know by their scent since it's the only way" Elena says "who's Tyler?" Dean asks "werewolf" I say tightly. Ugh why in the hell do I have hunters in my fucking living room right now? I thought to myself dragging my hands over my face. "Alright, listen her to blood sucking son of a bitch I'm trying my best here ok, so cool it will ya?" Dean says frustrated I vamp out and speed over him in caging him under me like he's prey "do it... I dare you" he looks at me with a death glare.

"Damon! Stop it now" Elena says sternly, jerking me away from him I shrug her off as I huff "Jeremy is one thing but them... No I can't deal with I'm heading out for while" I say grabbing my jacket before heading out the door "Damon..." "Lena, just going over to the Lockwood's... relax" I huffed, annoyed with her taking their side over mine "Damon wait... Ughh" I heard her sigh as I slammed the door behind me.

I get my phone out as I get into my car to drive over to the Lockwood's "hey Ty, just wondering if you found anything yet on those berserkers got two hunters at my house who are top notch by the way but I need then gone asap" "woah dude alright I'm getting close but it ain't gonna be me to get rid of the hunters you know?" "That's not what I meant their after those damn things just need to speed up this process before they end up killing us which I'm sure as hell they will" I say sternly "k and who are they?" "The freaking Winchester's" I say rolling my eyes "oh shit.. I'm surprised your not dead now" "yeah.. shut up Lockwood supposedly they're only here for them not us but I don't trust them... sure you can understand why" "yep well anyways I say I'm probably few minutes away from the house I'll meet you there in a bit and I'll tell what I've found so far" "ok see ya later" I hang up and stop by for a snack that's on the road, a hitchhiker.