~chapter 11~

"w-what?" She stutters out, I bite my lip and roughly raise her hands above her head with one hand then say it again in her ear slowly "how do you feel about being tied up... Elena?" She clears her throat. "I-I guess... I don't mind it?" She questions my motive on her "You trust me right?" I start kissing down her throat as she sighs "yes, of course I do" "good" I smile against her neck and lick underneath her ear.

I remove myself from her and walk over to my closet where I have my play toys in a safe behind some boxes against the wall. I look over my shoulder to make sure she's not looking when I open it, I grab a pair of hand cuffs then closed it back. I vamp speed back above to her and dangle the cuffs from my index finger as her eyes grow wide and her breath hitches. "Relax baby girl, you know I will never let any harm come to you but if it gets to much I need a safe word from you ok?" She nods "ok give me a name of what you want it to be? Because there is so much more to come but we're taking it slow remember?" "Uh-um ok... Uh I guess mango works" I chuckle "ok mango, good job angel and remember to use it if you want me to stop I need you to promise me that no matter what you'll say it" "yes sir I will use it if I need to" she smiles.

"Good girl, now undress me" I stand with her along with me as she starts to slowly unbutton my shirt, gazing up at me. She slides the shirt off my shoulders then moves to my belt buckle then sliding my jeans down. "Now what?" She asked, I smirked as I started undressing her kissing her body here and there then I throw on the bed, straddling her waist as I hold the handcuffs in my hand "you ok?" I asked "mhmm yeah I'm fine" she sighed. I grab her wrists and slowly in close them into the cuffs "not to tight is it?" "no, it's good" I put the chain up around the head post in the middle.

I run my fingers tips down the sides of her arms as she withers beneath me. I sink down to kiss her and softly say "don't move baby they'll bite" then move down from her neck then down her body "Damon" she sighs "patience... I need to get you worked up first by kissing every square inch of this perfect body of yours" and I do just that as she squirms and says my name so frustrated. I flip her over on her stomach as I kiss down her spine as she moans then I kiss both of her perfectly round cheeks and rise her roughly up by her hips as I slowly enter her slicked up pussy "aahh" she moans "mm you feel so good around me angel" "ah yes daddy... Oh fuck I love you" she screams burying her head into the pillow as I pound a little harder into her.

I grab a hold of her hair pulling her up some as I lick up the base of her neck and biting on her ear lobe. "I love you too Elena... Oh fuck I'm gonna cum" "yess baby cum for me make me cum with you please" angling her just right I hit her g-spot head on as we both cum together screaming each other's name. Collapsing on top her we take a breath then I climb off her back and turn her on her back as I undo the cuffs massaging her wrists and kissing them both she smiles sleepy up at me as I pull her close to me to rest her head on my chest "so did you enjoy that Elena?" She giggles "mm very much Damon can't wait to see what's next I love you so freaking much babe" I smiled and kissed the top of her head " I love you too babe get some rest now"