~Chapter 17~

*flashback*

"Oh my god, sir are you ok?" A young blonde asks dramatically as I laid in the the middle of the road. "I'm just great *whish* "don't scream because you're about to have a really bad night" I said before showing her my true nature, seeing the fear in her eyes then bite into her neck until there's nothing left. I wipe my mouth off as I dispose of her body into the back of her car until I hear something maybe 5 miles up the road. When I get there it's a huge club called... Midnight? Huh ok... I try getting through the door until a kinda buff jumper stops me "need to see your pass to get in" he says roughly I breathe out calmly "I don't need one I'm on the list" I compelled him pointing at his clipboard "o-ok go ahead" he says removing his hand away from me.

As I walk in, there's a bunch of people who got others on leashes, collars, cuffs, or wearing some very slutty clothes for instance. "Hey there handsome" a woman says tapping me on my shoulder I turn around and wow was she not gorgeous. She had short brunette hair, beautiful green eyes, and was wearing a skimpy looking corset dress that wasn't even to barely cover up anything on her also just about cover in tattoos. "Hi beautiful I'm Damon Salvatore" "well Mr. Salvatore, I'm Ruby Rose also owner of midnight club, you a first timer here?" She asks "seriously you own this place? Nice and yes I am what exactly do you people do here?" "Well follow me and I'll tell you" she says in a snarky attitude.

I start walking behind her as she begins telling me about her lifestyle as I see people everywhere screwing, making out, going down on others, whips and all the kinky shit above. "We dom and subs are into BDSM lifestyle you know being whipped and tortured it's all about tolerance really what you are not and are willing to do with your partner... Think you would be into it?" She says walking over to an empty red velvet couch. "Maybe I'm not really sure... You willing to teach me a few things Ms. Rose?" I asked moving a piece of her hair off her face then she chuckled "Mr. Salvatore..." "Ladies and gentleman we are about to begin our demonstration show for beginners so please if you're interested make your way to the asylum room" a guy says over an intercom.

"Well, if you're really interested come see the show... I'm in it" she says standing up making her way through the crowd. I follow the crowd as I see a stage with red beaming lights every where with sensual music booming the place. Then I see Ruby walk on stage with a mic "hello everyone I'm your host, Ruby Rose has everyone doing tonight!?" All the people cheer and clap "tonight me and my lovely dom, Mr. J aka Jared Letto will be demonstrating bondage and flogging so please welcome to the stage Mr. J!" She woos with the crowd as he makes his appearance waving and kissing her on the cheek he's wearing leather pants and a toned body with dark hair. "Hi everyone how's it going?'" he says into the mic. "Ms. Rose will you please bend over this bench and raise your skirt for me pet" "yes sir" she says doing exactly what she was told.

"Now before we begin, pet what is your safe word?" "Pineapple sir" "very good now having a safe word is very important, you always want to make sure your sub chooses a safe word for when if something was to much for them they say that word of choice and the dom is to stop what there doing immediately" he walks over to a selection of toys and whips a chooses one with knotted ropes hanging off the handle "this is called a flogger it gives the skin a nice pink shade and gives the body so many sensations" he puts the flogger over his arm then whips her behind as she gasps in surprise. Then walks back over to a selection of ropes and cuffs then comes back around holding a red rope "for bondage you want to make sure your sub is comfortable but also make sure the ropes are tight but enough to where you can fit two fingers in-between so it doesn't cut off any circulation... Now pet place your arms behind your back" and she does just that as he begins tying the rope around her forearms, working it so swiftly. Then checks the rope "you ok?" He asks "yes master" he begins flogging her behind again "count for me" "one!" Whack* "two.." he goes on for 10 rounds.

Finally, he puts the flogger back in its position then uses a vibrator on her and she writhes and mewls for relief as he teases her. After the show was over I went back over to the couch where we were sitting before. "So Damon, what did you think of the show?" Ruby asks sitting back beside me. "Pretty hot but I thought you was a dom not with one" I said "well he his but we have a open relationship I like being a dom as well as being a sub" "oh ok" "so would you like to be my sub teach you the ropes of our lifestyle?" She asks swinging her leg over my lap "yes I would but I don't know about the whole torture and whip stuff which I like in all but you seems like it would make me feel..." "Emasculated?" She says raising an eyebrow at me "yeah" I chuckled. "No need to worry it's understandable darlin but trust there is no need to be scared everyone needs to start somewhere" "so, when do we start this thing then Ruby" I say cocky running my hand up he waist. Then she quickly snatches it away in her hand "watch yourself pet" she says in my ear then being in my state of nature I pinned her beneath me showing my fangs as a warning then she does it back to me she is a vampire also? How did I not see that before? "How did I not know you was a vampire?" I asked suspiciously "I just had very well now if you're serious about being my submissive then come to my office, have to sign a few papers then the fun can be begin Mr. Salvatore" she says standing up offering her hand I sigh and take it as we walk up these spiraling stairs till we get to the top she pushes me against the door "you're going to be in for a hell of a ride... Pet" holy shit what have I gotten myself into.