~chapter 3~

She kisses me one last time before climbing in the back "now what?" she asked. "Well you can start by continuing calling me sir really turns me on even more coming from that pretty little mouth of yours" I say jumping in the back as well. She looks at me waiting for my next move as I close my eyes for a second to awaken my dark sexual vampire side that's been tucked away for a while now. As I open them back, I narrow my eyes on hers and grab a hold of the back of her hair roughly. She grunts as she stares back at me "I want you to take off your clothes and bend over the seat" I say seductively as I'm an inch away from her face, her breathing increases.

"Do it now" I say with a more stern tone when she doesn't move just yet lol of surprise on that beautiful face "yes sir" she says biting her lip with a look of a new submissive in her eyes just willing to do as I pleased. As she starts undressing I move the two front seats up higher so it could be more room and unbuttoned my pants to dispose of them along with my boxers. "Good girl" I whispered in her ear as she moaned for me as I was pressed up behind her. I licked my two fingers and inserted them inside her "damn, I love how wet I easily make you" "only you can do this to me baby... Only you" she moaned  disappointed as I remove my fingers and brought them to her mouth "open Elena" she hesitates but she does as she was told, moaning at her own arousal.

As I remove them from her mouth, I move myself back alittle to admire her sexy ass, biting my lip "mm what I would love to do with this" I groan squeezing it "but not right now... Later when I know you'll be ready for it". I turn her around and have her slowly lower herself on to me "fuck yess" I gritted my teeth as I swiftly slap her behind making her move faster. "Oh shit Damon yes!" she moans. I move my hand up to the nape of her neck as the other is around her waist, grabbing a hold of her hair as I pull it back roughly so her breast move up closer to my face.

I bite my lip at the site of her as I feel my fangs elongated and my eyes turn blood shot as I look up into her eyes. Looking to see any signs if she was uncomfortable or something off but seemed to be enjoying it... Thank God. I began to lick and nibble on her breast leaving a small hickey and sink my fangs into the fatty tissue on her breast "oh yeah" she moans moving on my cock like a wild animal and circling her hips driving us both into a frenzy "mm so tasty" I remove my fangs as I lick my lips on the remaining of her blood.

I swiftly remove her and bend her over on the back seat tugging her hair as I wrap it around my hand so her back is against my chest. Driving my cock deep inside her "you like me fucking you this hard my little temptress?" I whispered seductively as I nipped her ear "oh daddy yess" she moans loudly welding her fingers around the back of my hair damn now that's more like it I thought at her new name for me making me wild "I want you to beg for me to make you cum" I say running my finger over her little bundle of nerves "oh please make me cum sir please let me fill your hot seed in my tight little pussy" "as you wish princess" I say slowly but forcefully slam myself  into her as she screams my name driving me over the edge as well.

We give ourselves a moment to settle down as I lay on top of her, catching our breath "wow" she sighs with her eyes closed and smiles "so what did  you think about that?" I smirked sitting up with her along with me as we put out clothes back on "oh my god I'm just lost for words really but all I can say right now is damn... that was freaking hot as hell" she chuckled "yeah I hoped you would enjoy it, but every time I'm with you more you seem to be more like me in ways I never thought possible" I smile at her and kissed the top of her head "you really are the perfect girl for me Elena I love you more than you'll ever know" "love you too Damon... Always and forever but I'm surprised myself especially what I even called you" she says sheepishly I look at her up and down then laugh "I was to at first but damn I ain't complaining you can call me daddy I don't have a problem with it" she rolls her eyes "shut up Damon" she says playfully hitting my arm.

"Ok we really need to hurry over to Caroline's now so we can find out what that succubitch wants" she says adujusting herself and fixing her hair then we climb back up front to fix the front seats as I start the engine to head that way. "Yes we do" I smile as we both reach for each other's hands as she smiles back. When we finally arrived at Caroline's and open the door, their is Bon Bon, Blondie, Donovan, Stefan, little Gilbert, and Alaric. Caroline strolls to us with her controlling look... Here we go I rolled my eyes "where the hell where you guys!?" "Well... Um..." Elena starts blushing "ugh ew ok nevermind" she says waving her hands as we walk back over to everyone else. I smirked "that's not all actually, we ran into the succubus and I know her from awhile back from when I was in Toronto her name is Bo Dennis" "wait what?" As everyone looks at me in disbelief "how do you know her? Or do I even wanna know?" Bonnie asked "well you are thinking the right thing there Bon but no that's not all".

"Anyways when I was there me and her was after the same thing once I had my fun with her and knew what she actually was even tried to kill me once she knew what I was after but I was looking for something called the seal of Solomon" "what's that?" Elena asked. "The seal was actually a ring, possessed by a King named Solomon Graves, that supposedly was inscribed with the “the Most Great Name of God” and could control, exorcise, and imprison demons, according to the legend, it was given to Solomon by Heaven and was made of Brass and Iron but was also referred to as a symbol" "why was you after it?" Stefan asked.

"It was a price to some witch that was supposed to help me get Katherine out of the tomb at the time till I knew what that bitch really did" I said rolling my eyes at how stupid I was to think she was still in there. "But once I finally found out and gave it to the witch, she tricked me so I snapped her neck before she could witchy migraine me" "so where is the seal now?" Donovan asked "it's in a well kept place" I smile "and that's exactly what our plan is going to be to take that succubitch down once in for all but we're going to have to play smart she is a very strong girl with weapons she definitely likes to use and a little tip for her to feed, she makes you want her bad enough by getting into your head and makes you tell your most darkest desires just by touch and kisses you by sucking the life out of you which she calls it chi and for her to heal she will do exactly that by the whole kissy thing and have to sleep with her so be warned" everyone agreed as we all came up with the plan.