~chapter 6~

When we had enough at the club we went straight home. We break through the door as we kiss roughly then she slams me against the wall ripping my shirt open, ha her signature move she does all the time. Some of them that I actually liked that she'd destroyed but oh well I don't blame her for it. She roams her hands down my chest attacking my neck with her lips as I groan. I vamp speed her against the mantle, picking her legs up around me as I grind my hard dick against her bare wet core earlier when we left the bathroom I made her leave her underwear off "daddy, please I want you to be rough with me" she moaned I put her down stripping her completely naked. "Oh princess I will be very very rough with you tonight" I say as I get rid of the remaining of my clothes and then grip her arms roughly, kissing her as she allows my tongue to mingle with hers.

"Get on your knees" I demanded she kisses me one last time then sinking down to the floor as she looks up at me with her hands on her thighs. I grab a hold of her hair and bring her face to me "open" and she does immediately as I slowly insert myself into that pretty little mouth as she moans and starts swirling her tongue around my tip tasting the pre-cum. I push her head deeper until her nose is against me "fuck yes princess, suck daddy off make me cum and I want you to swallow it all baby" I hiss. She bobs her head up and down sending vibrations with her moans as she slips her hands around the back of my thighs.

"Almost there Elena" I groan as she slips her hands between her thighs stroking her folds. "Uh huh it's about me right now so remove them, now" I say slowly. she pouts but does what she's told then licks underneath my length "oh shit baby yess" I slam her head against me till I feel the back of her throat and keeping her head still and I come unglued "oh god, princess... yess.... fuckk yeah drink that cum baby girl ughh" when I'm done, I pull her up to her feet.  As she smiles innocently up at me then I kiss her running my hands along her back and then spank her ass hard as she yelps in surprise. "You did so well for me princess now it's your turn to get your reward... Now bend over the couch for me baby" Elena walks over and bends over it spreading her legs as I get the most perfect view.

I walk over and lean over her. Pulling her hair back "you look so beautiful like this Elena would you like me to fuck you like this?" I asked seductively in her ear as I teased her entrance with my already hard cock "yes daddy" she moans. I lick up her spine as she shivers then I spank her ass roughly then grabbing both her cheeks massaging the sting away "this ass is mine" I say before crouching down so my face would be level with her glistening pussy.

I stick two digits into her as she moans my name "is this slickness for me?"I asked "maybe" she says in a mocking tone. I remove my fingers and look up at her as she groaned in frustration "oh I'm sorry what was that hun?" Now she knows she screwed up "ughh Damon I was just kidding please I promise I won't joke anymore ok? Now fuck me raw baby, fuck your princess's tight little pussy daddy I'm all yours body and soul" I smile deviously at her words as slip my hands around to her breast pinching her nipples as she moans "and you'll do well to remember that too won't you Elena?" "God, yes sir I promise" she breathes out.

"Good" I say into her hair I breath in her sweet scent then I shove my cock deep inside her "oh fuckk" she groans loudly "Damn I love it when you squeeze me baby so fucking perfect... I own this pussy only me now say it!" I say roughly "oh god yes damon it's all yours baby only yours you fit so perfectly inside me arghh fuck yeah" she moans loudly as I pound her faster. I stop and remove myself from her "ride me princess" I say I sit down on the couch she straddles herself over me and takes ahold of my cock and gradually slides it into her "I don't think I'll ever be able to get enough of you" she says placing her hands on my chest bouncing faster and faster by the minute. I grab ahold of her waist watching as I impale her "ohh I'm gonna cum so hard for you" she says.

"Yes Elena take my cock baby cum for daddy" I groan loudly as I feel myself getting close as well. I lean in to capture her nipple in my mouth as I massage the other "oh shit yess it feels so good damon" and she cums hard burying her head into my neck as she moans and shakes uncontrollably. When she relaxes I remove her off my lap and sit her down on the couch as I stand above her stroking myself "I want to paint this sexy body with my cum would you like that?" I moan as I get closer to my release. She nods biting her lip and massages her breast and pinching her nips "cum for me Damon you know you want to" she says I stroke myself faster then I cum on her breast and stomach "oh fuck yess" I hiss. She strokes her finger up some of it from her breast and puts it in her mouth "mm your so good" she says "and I think you should try some yourself" she grins wickedly adding a little on her finger "uh yea- no" I say "please I taste myself for you so  just this once for me?" She asks with those big brown eyes I shake my head trying to avoid that look I can never say no to "pretty please with me on top?" I laugh "fine Elena just this once" I quickly lick a tiny bit off and its... Odd but sweet and mainly salty "thank you handsome" she smiled "yeah yeah whatever" I joke "wasn't that bad now was it?" She asked "I guess not but I much rather taste you instead" I smirked kissing her cheek "right but I guess it goes both ways Damon you taste so good I can't get enough of that big cock of yours" she grins knowingly.

"I love it when you talk dirty to me" I grin down at her and take a seat next her as I enclose her in my arms "me too"she giggled as she rests her head on my chest. We lay there for a few moments to regain our energy "so you ready for me to take you on every. Single. Surface. In. This. House." I kiss her on her neck chest and lips she nods. "And just to warn you, where not taking a break either until I'm completely and thoroughly fucked you on every single thing in this house then in the morning I'm gonna make love to you slow and so passionate that you won't forget it" I say pulling to her feet "Damon when I'm with you I could never forget anything and I wouldn't want to... I love with all my heart and soul" she says placing her hands on my cheeks and kissing me with so much passion. I hold the back of her head to deepen the kiss just to show her I felt the same way. I pull back and look deep into her eyes "I love so much Elena more than I thought could be humanly possible" she smiles up at me and says "now Mr. Salvatore I believe you said something about fucking me thoroughly" I chuckle and sweep her of her feet "yes I did Ms. Gilbert" this woman will be the death of me.