~chapter 5~

"What the hell?" She moves in her restraints growling with anger, ah There she is. "Bout time you woke up" Caroline says annoyed "can we get this over with now? I have better plans" "alright yeah I'm ready for this to go down smoothly and fast as possible" I say pulling out the seal. "Damon! You'll regret doing this I swear I'll come after you and every one you've ever cared about" she snarled "not in your life time kitty cat" I say bopping her nose as I hear Elena groan as I shoot her a grin at her easily known jealous streak.

I cut her hand for her blood to fill in between the lines of the seal "ok Bon Bon shes all yours" as she grabs the seal from me and starts by doing what she does best "let's not forget I have friends that will come look for me do you hear me!" Ha riight "yeah yeah don't listen to her just do what you need to do Bonnie, just trying to distract you" she nods and continues chanting "Qui affecto protego, mixtisque iubas serpentibus et posteris meis stirpiqu..." "do you think it'll work?" Elena asks wrapping her arm around mine.

I smile and kiss the top of her head "of course then me and you are going to be celebrating... All... Night... Long" I whisper while I kiss and strike my tongue on the most sensitive spot under her ear, making her whimper "ugh can you two behave for like 5 minutes? Or keep the dirty talk in the bedroom please?" Stefan grimaces "well I'm pretty sure I whispered that so how bout stop with the ease dropping Stef" he rolls his eyes "whatever" and talks a little with Caroline while obviously she was just as annoyed... Them two are so much a like.

When Bonnie finishes her spell, Bo vanishes into the seal "there, it's done" she says handing me the seal back... Finally. "Thank you Bon Bon, well everyone time to go home" I grin knowingly at Elena as she looks anywhere else but me smiling as everyone scatters out of the house "bye guys" we say to them. I go down to the cellar to put away it in a place no one should find in a locked box behind an old time picture and then vamp speed back to Elena as I surprise her and kiss her deeply. "What was that for?" She smiles "just because I love kissing those perfect lips of yours" she giggles. "Alright we're going out so go freshen up and put something hot on k?" I say strolling away from her "wait, where we going?" She asks "to a club I know, you'll like it I promise" I say winking at her.

When we get done getting dressed I cant help but look at how unbelievably sexy she looks with her black leather skirt thay stops at her knees, her boots as usual, and a red laced tank top that loops around her neck with her hair in loose curls and smoky eye makeup done to perfection. "Ready babe?" I say slipping my hands around her waist "yup, ready when you are" she grins. On our way there she asks "So what's the name of this club?" "Karma" "oh, interesting name but you know this wasn't really what I had in mind when you said those words to me" I chuckled at her response "I know what I said I definitely intend to keep my promise with you but first you're just gonna have to suck it up buttercup especially what I have in mind for you" I say running my hand up and down the inside of her thigh as her breath hitches.

"Ahem so that's how it's going to be, you trying to get me all hot and bothered?" "Oh, is that what I'm doing?" I glance at her with my cocky grin. She shakes her head, rolling her eyes at me. "Don't get testy Elena, besides bad girls get punished...now spread your legs for me" she turns to me with her arms folded giving me that evil look of hers. I slap the inside of her leg as she gasps "don't make me ask you again" she bites her lip. She spreads them just a little but enough for skirt to ride up some more "wider baby" she huffs and does it perfectly with her skirt up to her waist I glance down and see her lacy black cheeky underwear and her arosal hits me hard "mmm I'll never get over that sweet smell of yours" I groan.

"Well I'll admit, you being so dominated towards me it can get under my skin but even if I try I can't even hide it from you or myself" she says leaning back in her seat splayed out. I reach over and run my fingers over her covered pussy, feeling the dampness she whimpers moving her hips against my hand to get a better friction "fuck, I should pull over and take you right now but I'm not because then it would ruin my plans" I say as I pull her panties to one side to slip my finger into her wet entrance. Stroking her walls for a few then removed it as I put her panties back in place "ugh Damon!" She whined. "Uh huh patience Elena" I say as we pull into the parking lot of the club and it is packed and it looks like she about to get smart with me before I narrow my eyes on her "ok fine let's go have fun" she says. "All in good time baby girl" as I lick my fingers to suck the juices clean off she watches pressing her thighs together. I vamp speed over to her door to open it and pull her out pinning her front against the car. I move her hair to right side of her neck "I plan on making you so weak in your knees tonight baby and making you soaked in those pretty little lace panties of yours-" I whisper in her ear and nipping at it "also fucking you mercifully until your raw and I plan on making sure your sore for a few days not even that special vamp healing will not be that fast for you till then how does that sound to you?" "Fucking hell, yess please just take me now please... Sir?" "you little minx, I plan on taking my sweet time with you now come on we're dancing first and you better behave" I say slapping her ass and turning her to face me.

"Yes sir"she grinned, huh I know that look and seems like she's up to something. We make our way to the door to the jumper "hey D-man, how you doing bud and who's this pretty little thing?" He says looking at Elena "hey Will, it's going really well and this is my girlfriend Elena so keep the comments to yourself if you say something like that again ok buddy?" I smile "ha still the same ol Damon I see come on in and you kids have fun" ohh we will.

We walk in and see all the strobe lights beaming in every direction, the music pounding with a bunch of people dancing and grinding with each other. I pull Elena by her waist roughly against me and we start moving to the beat of the music as she drapes her arms around my neck as I rest my hands on her hips "I'm hungry" I say and there's the judgy look again then vanishes "me too actually" she says "remember Elena snatch eat erase simple don't actually have to hurt or kill someone ok? And you know I'm here to always pull you back... love you" I say kissing the top of her head "Yes Damon I get it and love you too, pick one" I scan the area and see a short blonde haired girl who seems like shes just not having a good time "that one" I point ahead of us, she nods as we walk over to her "don't scream" Elena compels her as she bites into her neck as I do on the other side of her moving the girls hair out of the way when we get our feel we carry on with our dirty dancing as I lick the blood off the corner of her mouth "mmm tasty" I say seductively. "Oh my god I haven't heard this song in forever!" She says loudly in my ear "what's it called?"I asked back "motivation by Kelly Rowland and Lil Wayne makes me want to be in charge for tonight just listen to the words" she smiled "we'll see darling but I'll let you just for this song just depends what I think though" I winked at her. She turns her back towards me and starts grinding and swaying herself to the ground then raising herself back up then picking my hands up and running them down her body to the inside her legs and when we're done, I don't want to feel my legs, and when we're done, I just want to feel your hands all over me baby but you can't stop there music still playing in the back ground... Mm I'm liking it so far I thought I grip her waist and grind my semi hard cock against her ass as she presses back against.

Yeah this is deep, oh, but I go deeper
Make you lose yourself and finders keepers... She releases herself from me and circles behind me and loops her hands around my chest and running her hands down to my tented pants. As she sings to me the line of the song in my ear Oh lover, when you call my name No other can do that the same, no I won't let ya get up out that game, no So go lover, don't it make me rain? Oh fuck... this is hot as hell but it's ruining my plans a little oh well she'll get a nice little bright red ass when I'm done with it. When the songs over I pull into a demanding eager kiss and run my hands down her back to her ass as I squeeze it hard and swiftly slap her right cheek. "You. me. Bathroom. now" I say kissing her all over her face and neck then finally licking my way up the valley of her breast "fuck yesss sir" she moans and grabs my hand as we hurry through the crowd into a bathroom and I lock the door to ravage her body.