~chapter 14~

After a long long day with Lockwood and finally destroying the berserkers, which was hard by the way we had to crack the skull and they turned to dust. Then I got a text from Elena saying the hunters finally left my house so I go back home as I walk through the door, there's Elena waiting for me with her arms folded. Ha mmm she's definitely going to be getting a big first time punishment of her life... After we talk first I'm sure. "Damon... Why jus... why would you go off like that?" And the scolding begins... Yay "well you may not know a lot about those Winchester's but trust me if you knew what I did I'm sure you would understand my side here" I say passing her to sit on the couch.

"Who cares they we're going to help us Damon but no! like always you always have to go off and do things your own way... Shocker!" "Tyler was helping me Elena! At least the bastards are gone now so I don't get what the big deal is?" "The big deal is that you don't want any help from anyone you always think someone is turning their back on you but news flash people do fucking care about you!!! So grow up the fuck up for once will you?" she exclaimed. "Are you done?" I say calmly she looks at me suspiciously "I guess... If you hear me anyways, why?" She says putting her hands on her hips.

I inch towards her and kiss her chastely "what was that for?" She asked "because even when you drive me insane sometimes nothing else calms me more then kissing you" I say halfly smiling down as I walk behind her and place my hands on her sides. "I will never understand why you defy me princess, But like I told you the other night..." I lean closer to her ear "bad girls get punished" I say calmly. Her breath hitches in her throat as I run my hand down the inside of her loose tank top ghosting my finger tips along her side. I grab her hand and walk her upstairs into our room "nothing to say Elena?" I asked as I kneel in front of her stripping her pants off.

"What do you plan on doing?" She says surprisingly calm "can't give it away darlin just gonna have to wait and see, wait here" I walk over to my drawer and grab one of my ties. I walk back over behind her, putting it over her eyes as her breathing increases. I go back to my closet and get out a black studded collar with little pink diamonds in-between the studs. As I place it around her neck she draws back "relax baby its a choker necklace" she exhales and nods.

Hooking it around her neck, I step back and admire how fantastic she looks... Mmm I definitely need to buy her some lingerie really make her look like extra fine with that collar on. I step back behind her and walk her over to my full length mirror, placing my hands back inside her tank top feeling her skin underneath my fingertips. "I want you to use your instincts Lena for what I have planned and remember your safe word?" She nods "say it" "mango" "good girl" I say before kissing her neck, dipping my head in-between her collar bone as she leans into my embrace "which instinct are you  using baby?" "Sound... Touch"she breaths out.

"Good"