~chapter 10~

"ohh, honey I'm home!" I yell coming through the door as I kick off my shoes chuckling to myself at my outburst. Uh, no answer... must be out tracking those... things. I walk into the kitchen and fix myself a drink when suddenly two strong arms twirl me around "hello darlin" my sexy boyfriend says before kissing me slow and passionate before he pulls away "mmm I thought you weren't here" I smile. "Nope I'm not leaving till I knew you were home first" I shake my head at his overprotective ness "oh I love you Damon but you didn't have to wait I'm perfectly fine... See?" I smiled moving my hands up and down my body showing I was in no harm.

He laughs and looks deep into my eyes as I stare back at him "I know baby but if something were to happen to you..." I grab his face and say sternly "Damon listen to me nothing is going to happen to me I'm a big girl I can take care of myself ok?" As I lean into those perfect lips of his and kiss him slowly with all my love and affection for him as he pulls away resting his forehead against mine. "You know how I can be Elena I just want to make sure no one harms one hair on that pretty little head of yours no matter what I'm always going to worry about you wether you like it or not and I know you like doing things your way but I'm always gonna be there right beside you when you need me I love you angel... always and forever" he smiles sweetly at me making me want to cry as I smile weakly up at him ugh damn it I hate crying all the time. "I love you too Damon... Always and forever" with my voice a little shaken up.

He pulls me into his embrace stroking my hair and kisses my head "come on darlin enough with the sappy moment" I chuckle because he knows how much I hate crying especially when I feel like it's just about an everyday thing but this week I haven't once until just now thank god. He picks me up into arms and carries me to our bedroom laying me down on the bed as he straddles my waist "I'm going to make love to you baby but I have to ask... How do you feel about being tied up?"