Chapter 20

HEY GUYS!!! I'M BACKKK!!!! ;) IT'S BEEN FOREVER, RIGHT??
I'll explain why;
Since Teen Wolf is no longer on Netflix because of a licensing issue, I could no longer watch it in there. And since they took season 1 off of the MTV website/app, I could no longer watch it there. So I searched and searched the Internet, trying to find a website that I could watch the episodes on for free. I found a really cool website. It worked for a little bit, then it stopped working. So I searched again, and couldn't find anything. Then , at 2:24 AM one night, I was still awake, but one of my very best friends, Hannah, sent me a link to a website. I clicked the episode I needed, but I had to choose a host that worked, and guess what? I found one that worked!!!! So now I can start writing again!!! So you can thank my best friend, Hannah, (StarryCastiel) by the way, she's an awesome writer, you should totally read her stories and spam her with follows/votes and stuff. <3
TODAY(that I'm writing this) (October 26th [2014]) IS MY BIRTHDAY!! I'm now 16 woo ^_^ haha yeah
Happy belated HALLOWEEN omg 🎃👻
So nothing really had been going on with me, my grandma passed away in July, and I explained that to a few of you. And thank you for your kind words. You guys are so nice.
So, from one of my best friends, I heard I have a person, who goes to my school, and they're reading this. I don't remember your name because it was last year that my friend told me, but is there a person who goes to McDowell? If so, message me! I'd love to figure out who you are!! I also might not know you because I didn't go to McDowell last year!
Uh let's see what else has gone on in my life? Oh! I went to a few concerts!! I saw Crown the Empire, Volumes, Secrets, Ice Nine Kills, the Family Ruin, Youth In Revolt, and Saevitia(I'm friends with some of them). Then I went to another concert, I saw Avatar, Kevlar, Jivan(which some of my friends are in), Saevitia(which I know them and talk to them sometimes), and Never Fire (a newer band who I got a chance to meet and become friends with) It was a-ma-zing!
I am also going to a Black Veil Brides Concert on November 16th in Cleveland with my best guy friend. ^_^ I'm so excited!!!! The concert is part of the Black Mass Tour and Falling In Reverse is joining them along with two smaller bands; Set it Off and The Drama Club. I can't wait!!
But yeah, that's about it. Haha xD
You can always talk to me, via Wattpad, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Skype, Kik, email, Vine, basically any of those!
Just talk to me! It can be about anything! If you ever need help, you can talk to me, I'll try to be here for you guys, as much as I can. :)
Should I create a Facebook/twitter page for this story? I don't know. I've been thinking about it, but I'm not sure...
Anyways, the votes for Tori becoming a werewolf are:
Option 1: 11 votes
Option 2: 12 votes
Option 3: 5 votes
Option 4: 5 votes
Option 5: 4 votes
What was asked to happen for option 5:
1) at the dance like Lydia (2 votes for that)
2) at the dance, trying to protect Lydia so it would kid if be like 1)^
3) Derek bites her when e becomes alpha, like a living bite.
4) she gets mauled by Peter, trying to protect Lydia, and the only way to keep her alive is with an alpha bite from Derek when he becomes alpha.
So, so far it looks like option 2 is winning! Keep voting. Comment!! Make sure you say which option you want!!
Some of you wanted to see what I looked like, so there's a pic of me^^
(Sorry if you hurt your eyes looking at my ugliness. Oops ;-; :/)
So here's the new chapter, hope you enjoy! :)
Xoxx 😘😘
~Meghan
---------------------------------------
Chapter 20
I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder. My eyes snapped open. Derek was leaning over me a smile made its way to my face.
"Morning." I said.
"Morning." he said. He gave my cheek a peck and straightened up.
He put on his leather jacket and grabbed his keys.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"I have to take you to school don't I?" he asked.
"Mm. I don't want to go to school today." I said.
"You should." he said.
"Nah. I'm fine. Straight A's." I said.
"Nerd." he mumbled.
"I am not! I just have time to do the work. It's not my fault it's easy!" I laughed.
"I'm joking." he said.
"Mr. Big bad wolf is joking? That's a first." I teased.
"Haha." he grumbled.
"So what are you going to do then?" he asked.
"Can you teach me self-defense?" I asked, batting my eyelashes. He rolled his eyes at me.
"Yeah. Then get up." he said.
"Okay." I said. I grabbed a pair if shorts and put them on, along with putting my hair in a hair tie.
"I'm ready." I said.
"Okay, first thing, if you are in a fight, you have to be quick, you have to be smart. You have to think quickly,
otherwise your opponent will defeat you. And kill you." he said. I nodded.
"It's not always about brawn, if you have that, but aren't smart enough, you will fall." he said. I nodded.
"Now. Try to make it passed me." he said. I thought.
I feigned left, and went right. He caught me.
"You also should think about your heartbeat." he whispered in my ear.
"Oh yeah." I said. I tried to keep it at a normal pace. I tried again. He caught me. Again.
I spent a half an hour trying to get passed him. Each time, he caught me. It was the same outcome each time. I thought of an idea.
"I have to think." I said. I sat on the bed. He still stood. He relaxed a bit and waited. As soon as I figured out the rest of my idea. I jumped up and went for the right. He leaned to grab me, so I ducked and went under him, through his legs. I got up and made it passed him.
"Yes!" I shouted.
"Good job. That won't always work though." he said.
"I know. I'm just happy I finally I'd it." I panted.
"Teach me to fight." I said.
"You said self-defense." he said.
"I can't really defend myself if I can't fight." I reminded him. He thought it a moment. He gave me a glance and sighed.
"Fine. C'mon." he said. He pulled my hand and we went down the the first floor.
"Let's say we're boxing. You need to keep your hands up. You need to be quick." he said.
"Now when I throw a punch, block or dodge. I won't actually punch you though." he said. He positioned my arms.
"Keep them like that and move them when you need to." he told me. I nodded.
He threw the first punch. I dodged it. The second one I blocked. The third one I didn't see coming and he bumped my shoulder with his fist.
"If this was a real fight, the opponent would now have the upper hand, he caught you off guard, you need time to recover. You would be dead." he said.
We trained for about another hour and a half. It was a slow process, but at least I was a little better than before.
"Thanks Derek." I said.
"You're welcome, we'll train tomorrow." he said.
"Okay. Do you want me to grab some food and come over? Or do you want to go to my house?" I asked.
"Your house." he said.
"Alright." I grabbed my bad and stuff and we went to my truck.
When we got to my house, it was only about 12. I made sure my parents weren't home, and then walked in the front door, Derek trailing behind me.
"Um, what do you want to eat?" I asked him.
"I'll cook." he said.
"You cook?" I asked.
"Yeah, I can. Why? You surprised?" he tilted his eyebrow, seeming to dare me to say yes.
"No, I just didn't think of you as a guy who could cook." I said, shrugging.
"Well, I can." he said.
"Well, do you need to know where anything is?" I asked.
"I can find things." he said.
"Okay, just ask, incase you can't find anything. I'm gonna take a quick shower." I said and went upstairs to take a shower.
I hopped in and got out about ten minutes later.
I had the towel wrapped around my body and I heard a noise downstairs. I shrugged, thinking it was just Derek.
Then I heard it again.
It was a thump, sort of the sound of someone falling on the ground. I gripped the towel I had around myself and walked towards my door.
"Derek?" I called out.
No answer.
My heart pounded. It sounded in my ears, and I was afraid that if there was someone here, besides Derek, that they'd be able to hear it.
I went to my dad's room an grabbed some of his extra pepper spray. Then I slowly descended the stairs, trying to avoid the creaks and noises.
I held my breath as I came down the last two steps. I peered around the corner and checked for any signs of anyone. I saw nothing.
I walked into the the kitchen slowly. I saw that the door was wide open. I became even more nervous.
I shivered at the cold breeze coming into my house and falling upon my exposed skin. I pulled the towel tighter around myself.
The door slammed shut and I was pinned against the wall, by a force so strong, I couldn't breathe. I heard a growl. My face was pushed against the wall and I dropped the pepper spray. It was the alpha. I screamed.
He took one of his claws and scratched a spiral into the door frame.
Then, just like that the alpha was gone and I was left, gasping for air, on my hands and knees, clutching the towel around myself.
The door flew open and Derek appeared. He rushed over to me.
"Are you okay, Tori?" he asked worriedly.
"T-the alpha. He was in here. He was, he was here." I stuttered. Derek embraced me in a hug, huffing and growling. He let go and backed away from me.
"Derek." I said, reaching to him. I brushed my fingers against his cheek, which had grown sideburns and his claws and fangs had appeared. He looked up at me with his piercing electric blue eyes.
"Derek." I said again. His facial expression softened and his werewolf features soon returned to his human features.
"I'm sorry I wasn't here Tori. I smelled his scent. And then I heard something outside. I went to go see what it was and then I heard you scream. So I came back. I should've been here." he said.
"It's okay. I was just a little scared." I said.
"What did he do to you? What happened?" he asked, taking on more of an defensive tone.
"I came down here after I heard something. The door was wide open. Then he slammed me against the wall, so I couldn't breathe. And then he drew something." I said.
"Drew something?" he asked.
"Yeah, he drew some kind of spiral on the door frame." I said.
He went over the door frame and studied the marking. He stiffened, then looked away from the marking. It looked like he knew what it was.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I don't know." he said. I was going to argue, but I decided to let it go.
"Okay. I'm gonna go get dressed now." I said. I started walking up the stairs. He followed.
"It's okay, Derek. I'm just going to get dressed." I said.
"You're not leaving my sight." he said protectively. I just sighed and walked the rest of the way upstairs.
I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to change. I put on my undergarments then a pair of sweatpants and a volleyball hoodie from last year.
I walked out and we went back downstairs. He began getting stuff to make whatever he was making.
I sat at the island and watched him curiously.
"What are you making?" I asked.
"Grilled cheese." he turned around and gave me a wink and a heartbreaking smile, that made my heart skip a beat.
"Fancy." I said. He rolled his eyes.
"It's not my fault you don't have anything else really." he said.
"I know, it's my fault. I have to go grocery shopping soon." I sighed.
"Don't worry about it. I make great grilled cheese." he said. I laughed.
When he was done, he put two on a plate and set it in front of me and bowed. I snorted, probably very unattractively. He pressed his lips together, looking like he was trying not to laugh.
"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and shoved him. He came over and pinched my hips, tickling me. I squealed.
I got up and ran. He picked me up and bear hugged me so I couldn't get away. He walked over and sat on the floor in the family room, with me in his lap. I rested my head against his shoulder.
"Let me go." I whined. He tickled me again. I laughed.
"Stop, stop, stop." I said between laughing.
He kissed my neck and scraped his teeth against it, giving me goosebumps. I turned around so that I was now facing him. He leaned in and kissed my lips.
My stomach growled. I laughed. He picked me up and we went back into the kitchen.
I went straight for the grilled cheese. He took the other and we ate in silence.
"Mmm, you're right. You do make good grilled cheese." I said. I cleaned up and went upstairs, Derek following of course.
"What do you want to do now?" I asked. He closed my door.
"Well, we never got a chance to watch those movies." he said. I nodded.
"We're watching The Notebook first." I said. He groaned.
"Hey, this is payback for tickling me." I shrugged.
"Fine, I'm sorry." he said, trying o get out of it.
"Still watching it." I said, sing-song like. He sighed and took off his jacket. He set it on my bed and walked over to the couch. He sat down.
I looked at the clock. It was about two, so we had time to relax. My parents didn't get home until about 7-8 anyways.
I put in the movie and pressed play. I sat next to Derek and he pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck.
"Wait. I forgot something." I said, getting up. Better be safe than sorry.
I returned with a box of tissues. He gave me a look.
"What?" I asked.
"Tissues?" he asked. I have him a 'duh' look.
"Yeah, this movie gets me emotional, okay." I said. He laughed. I smacked him and sat back in his lap. I set the tissues next to us.
The thing I noticed was that Derek was very affectionate, and loving and nice around me, but whenever it was someone else, he turned into his cold, hard self, with a glare that could kill. He was like a totally different person.
I shook my thoughts and focused on the movie. Derek looked bored, typical guy. He rubbed circles on my waist though and kissed my neck or cheek occasionally.
At the tear-jerking parts of the movie, I bawled my eyes out, with the much needed box of tissues.
Derek just hugged me and kissed me. He looked like he wanted to laugh, that I was crying over a movie, but at the same time, he looked like he was upset about me crying.
When the movie ended, he looked relieved. I was exhausted from crying so much.
"Thank God it's over." he said.
"You know you liked the movie." I said.
"It was horrible. I'm never letting you make me watch this again." he said. I rolled my eyes.
"Well, since you had to go through that, you can pick the rest of the movies." I said.
He put on an action movie. I watched and was keeping up the best I could. Then I got bored. I fell asleep somewhere in the middle.
I woke up in my bed later. I checked the clock. It was about seven thirty. I sighed. I looked around for Derek.
"Derek?" I yawned. No reply. I thought for a moment. I looked around my room. I found a note on my dresser.