Chapter 3

Hey guys!!! This is chapter 3! :) I do not own any of the characters from Teen Wolf I do however, own my characters, including Tori, her family, and Tori's best friend from Pennsylvania.
well that's pretty much it. 😐
Enjoy 😘
Xox
~Meghan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

After history and math I went to the girls locker room and changed for gym. After the classes I had, I was getting tired. Being in math drained me. The teacher was so annoying and half of the time, I couldn't understand what the hell she was saying.

When I was done changing I walked out if the locker room and into the gym. Coach was taking attendance and everyone just stood around him, waiting for instructions.

Stiles and Scott found me and pushed their way through the crowd to get to me.

"Hey guys." I said in a hushed whisper, so coach wouldn't hear me as he was yelling at some poor kid he called Greenburg.

"Hey Tori." Stiles and Scott both said at the same time.

I laughed, a little louder than I expected. Coach heard me and stopped yelling at Greenburg for a second, to look over at us.

"Wilson! Is there something funny that you want to share with the rest of the class?" he asked.

"No sir." I said, embarrassed.

"Then you, McCall, and Stillinski, go run three laps around the gym!" he barked.

"Yes coach." we all grumbled.

We ran the three laps together, with ease. They told me not to get on his bad side. Like Greenburg. Damn, I wish I would have known that sooner.

When we were done with our laps we walked back to the group. Coach was saying something and we just heard "-find a group of three. You're playing jumprope."

Seriously. What are we, six?

"I'll go get the rope." Scott mumbled.

He walked off to where the other kids were. He got the rope and walked back to Stiles and I.

"Who's jumping first?" Scott asked and they both looked at me.

"I guess I'll go?" I said, basically with no choice.

Stiles smiled and grabbed one end of the rope, while Scott had the other. They backed up with enough space for the rope to touch the floor a little bit.

They spun the rope and I began jumping. Okay I had to admit, it was kind of fun. I hadn't played jumprope since I was about eight. The girls at recess would all take turns playing jumprope and singing the songs that went along with them. Coach, blew the whistle and told us to switch. I let that happy memory fade away, into the back of my mind.

Scott and I switched places and he began jumping in the center. Stiles and I spun the rope. From the other end of the rope, Stiles waved to me. I laughed and waved back.

Coach blew the whistle again and Scott and Stiles Switched. As Stiles went to the middle, I felt the buzz my phone made. I pulled it out of my pocket and checked the messages. I had one new text message from mom.

'Hey honey, I hope you're having a great first day! How is it going?
Xoxo
Mom'

I sighed. She was still driving to our new house. She had to stay behind to pack up a few things. Her job, along with my dad's job, started next week, because of the move. She was a lawyer and my dad was a police officer. He is at our new house probably sleeping or still unpacking.

Coach blew the whistle again and I grabbed the rope, like the other people in my class were doing, and put it away. As I started to walk back to where Scott and Stiles were, I heard some of their conversation.

"Where did it bite you?" Stiles asked.

"On my side." He told Stiles.

What bit Scott? I thought. I got back to where they were standing and they stopped talking about it.

"Hey Tori." Stiles said.

"Hi Stiles." I said back

Did they not want me to hear what was going on? I decided to let it go. For now.

"So, are you still coming over later?" Stiles asked, obviously changing the subject.

"Yeah, of course." I said.

"Cool. What do you have for your last class?" he asked.

"Free period." I said.

"Cool, me too. Do you want to meet up after gym?" he asked me.

"Sure." I said.

"Okay." He said.

We went back to the locker rooms to change. I changed back into the clothes I previously had on. I sprayed myself a few times with my body spray. And walked out of the locker room.

I walked back to my locker, hoping it would open this time. It did. I put my stuff in and waited for Stiles.

He came out of the gym and walked over to me.

"Okay. What do you want to do?" he asked.

"I don't know. What can we do?" I asked. At my old school, we were aloud to do pretty much anything we wanted during free period, as long it was on school property.

"Do you want to go to the library?" he asked.

"Sure." I said.

I was actually pretty happy about going to the library. I loved reading. I spent a lot of my time reading. Only if I wasn't with my friends or if I didn't have plans though.

We walked to the library in silence. When we got there I walked over to the fiction section. I loved fiction books. I hated reading non-fiction. They were too boring. He followed me as I picked out a few books. We talked, mostly about school, ourselves, family, and that kind of thing. I was glad I at least made a few friends.

All in all, this day went better than I had hoped. I made some new friends, got some books, and everything was normal.

At least for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it for chapter 3!!! Let me know what you guys thought!!!! Sorry the chapter was so short!!! I promise the next one will be longer!!!

Vote, comment, and follow me. Inbox me for anything. :)

Xox 😘
~Meghan.