Chapter 8

Hey guys!!!!! First of all I wanted to thank you guys for reading and voting!!! There were some people who added it to their reading list, you guys rock!!! when you guys vote and add it to your list I try to message you and thank you!! I try to thank all those I can!! Second, the last time I checked how many reads I got it was 347. Then today I checked and it was 1.1K!! you guys really are the best!! Also, I wanted to thank the people who comment!!! I enjoy the feedback!!

This chapter is dedicated to amadirectioner12 because her actual name is Tori Wilson just like my character's!!!!!! I thought that was cool. Thanks for telling me Tori!!!

You guys rock and thank you so very much!!!!! ❤

I'm going to do question of the day (QOTD) on each chapter from now on so I can try and get comments and interact with you guys!!

QOTD: HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE THE NEW EPISODE OF SEASON 3B??? I want to know!!! Feedback please!!!!

Well I won't keep you any longer, you guys have deserved this new chapter!! Seriously you do!!!

Xox 😘😘

~Meghan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning at six-thirty. Stiles arms were draped around my waist and he was snoring slightly. I looked over at my couch and Scott was still asleep. I should probably wake them up. I sighed.

I slipped out of Stiles's arms and got out of bed. I quietly padded over to my closet and picked my outfit out. I pulled out a black tank top with thick straps and a pink heart on it. Then I pulled out a pair of tight skinny jeans and my pink Vans. Satisfied, I walked over between the bed and couch to wake the guys up.

"Wake up." I said. They didn't even move.

"Scott! Stiles!" I said louder. Scott snapped awake. He looked around a bit, before it dawned on him that he was at my house. I walked over and sat on the arm of the couch.

"You fell asleep here last night. I didn't want to wake you, you looked like you could use the sleep. Stiles texted your mom for you." I said.

"Thanks." he looked over at Stiles. "Where did you sleep?" he asked, looking at me with a confused expression.

"In my bed. With Stiles." I answered. He waggled his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up, werewolf." I said, smacked him upside the head.

"It's not weird. I used to have sleepovers with guys all the time." I told him. He cocked an eyebrow.

"You're so disgusting." I said and he gave me a goofy smile.

"I'm gonna take a shower. I'll be out in a little bit. Wake him up please." I said.

"Okay." he said. Scott got up and walked over and shook Stiles. He got up and got out of the bed. They walked over to the couch, plopping down. They turned on the tv and watched it lazily.

I walked to the bathroom and flicked the light on. I closed the door, only leaving it open a little, to let the steam out. I took off my clothes and turned the water on, waiting for it to heat up. I got in and closed the shower door. I scrubbed the shampoo in my hair, letting the smell of strawberries fill my nose. I rinsed my body off and got out.

I wrapped my hair and body in towels and stepped out of the bathroom. I picked up my clothes, passing the boys, and walking to my closet.

I slipped my clothes on and stepped out. I hung my towels up and brushed my hair. I put a waterfall braid in and straightened the rest of it. I was done in fifteen minutes.