Chapter 11

Hey guys!! I'm back with a new update! So, it's been killing me, not posting, but I wrote new chapters in my notebook. So at least I have them.

Well, you guys are amazing and I love you guys! Please keep voting, and comments are very much appreciated!! Follow me please! I might be doing Teen Wolf imagines/one shots, and if you're into The Walking Dead, I'm starting a Daryl Dixon fanfic soon! When I get those up and running, you should check them out.

A shout out to amadirectioner12 because like I said before, her actual name is Tori Wilson, and she's pretty cool!

QOTD: What couples do you like? Allisaac? Scallison? Skira? Stydia? Dethan? Aydia? Others? Let me know!! I'm trying to get to know my readers better!

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Wolf, I only own Tori, and her family and friends from Pennsylvania. I also own people who aren't from the show, like Jason, I just made him up. All rights of Teen Wolf go to the amazing Jeff Davis!

Snapchat: mmacmurtrie14
Instagram: meghanmacmurtrie14
Twitter: meghan5455

Follow me! I follow back!! Snap me and feel free to message me or contact me anytime!!

Comment, vote, follow!!!

Xox 😘😘😘

~Meghan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

I got home and told my parents the same thing I told Scott's mom about my wrist. They told me to be more careful next time.

My mom was going to go get a manicure and pedicure tonight and she asked me to come along with, but I was too tired. She left and my dad went to his office to organize some stuff for work.

It was now about six-forty five now and I finished the homework that I had. I was hungry, I hadn't eaten since I had that orange this morning. I looked around the kitchen for something to eat but I came up empty. We had food, but nothing I wanted to eat. I decided to get a pizza delivered to my house.

I didn't know which place to call for pizza, so I gave in and called Stiles. I picked up my iPhone and scrolled through my contacts. I found Stiles's name and pressed call. He answered on the second ring.

"Tori, oh my God. Are you okay? How's your wrist? Why didn't you call or text back? Scott is really sorry." he said.

"Hey Stiles, I'm fine. My wrist is just sprained. I would have texted you back, but I fell asleep at Derek's." I said.

"Derek's!" he said.

"Yeah the reason I was actually calling, was I wanted to know a good pizza place to call to deliver? I don't know where to get it from." I said.

"Here, I'll bring over a pizza and we can hangout." he said.

"Well-" I started, but he cut me off.

"Great, I'll see you in like thirty minutes." and with that, he hung up.

"Bye." I said into the dead line. I sat back down on the couch, waiting for Stiles and our pizza.

~Stiles's P.O.V.~

I quickly grabbed the keys to my jeep and sprinted outside. I called Scott quickly and told him my plan.

I pulled up to his house and honked. He ran outside and climbed inside. We drove to the pizza place and got a large cheese and pepperoni pizza.

We arrived to Tori's house a few minutes later and got out with the pizza. I explained how we were going to do this and I gave Scott the pizza.