Chapter 2

Hey!! I'm apologizing in advance that the chapters are going to be kind of weird. Some of them are going to be kid of short :(. And some of them will be a tad longer than usual :). Just letting you know :)
Ps. this chapter is going to be different than I originally had it because this stupid wattpad deleted it. even after I saved it. So i had to start over. I was really mad 😡 okay okay. Well enjoy 😘
Thanks
Xox
~Meghan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

The next classes I had were boring and they seemed to drag on forever. I had English with Stiles, so that was good. I was sitting in third period computer apps. It was really boring. I was looking forward to lunch more and more with each second.

The bell finally rang, signaling that it was time for me to go to lunch. I walked to my locker and spun the dial. It opened easily and I set my stuff in it. I grabbed my wallet and shut my locker.

I walked to the cafeteria alone and looked for Stiles. I couldn't find him anywhere I looked. Oh well. I was about to go sit alone, like I originally planned before I met Stiles, when someone tapped my shoulder. I jumped and spun around, immediately relaxing when I saw it was Stiles.

"Oh hey, you scared me." I said.

"Sorry." he chuckled. "Do you want to get lunch?" he asked and I nodded.

We grabbed our lunches and walked over to a table. He sat down and I sat next to him. We were soon joined by a guy with dark brown eyes and hair, that covered his forehead. He smiled as he say down across from me.

"Hi." he mumbled quietly. He seemed kind of shy.

"Hey." I gave him a big smile.

"Scott, this is Tori. She's new here. Tori, this is my bestfriend Scott." he introduced us.

"Nice to meet you." he smiled slightly.

"You too." I said.

"Well, now that we got that out of the way, what classes do you guys have next?" Stiles asked eagerly.

"I have bio and math next." Scott answered him.

"I have history and math next." I said.

"Cool, we all have math together." Stiles said enthusiastically.

"After math I have gym." Scott said.

"Same." Stiles said. "What about you Tori?" he looked over at me.

"Uh I think I have gym too." I said, taking a bite of my salad.

"Cool." Scott said.

We finished our lunches and threw the trash out. The bell rang and we walked out of the cafeteria together. Then we went our separate ways to our lockers. I walked to my locker and spun the dial a few times, but I couldn't get it open. I was getting frustrated when Stiles and Scott came up.

"Having trouble?" Stiles asked me.

"Yeah. I can't get my dumbass locker open." I said, glaring at my locker.

"Here let me try." he said, gently moving me so he could get to my locker. "What's your combination?" he asked.

"Seven- fourteen-twenty one." I said.

He spun the dial and got it open on the first try. He opened it for me and stepped aside so I could get my stuff.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Anytime." he said.

I got my stuff out of my locker and slammed it shut.

"Do you need help finding your next class?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah. Thanks." I said.

They walked me to history. When we got there I started to walk in but Stiles stopped me.

"Yeah Stiles?" I asked.

"Oh I was just wondering if you'd want to uh hang out with me later?" he asked.

I blushed. "Sure. I'd love to." I said.

"Uh great! Do you want to come over to my house later? I can't right after school because I have lacrosse practice. But after practice I can." He said.

"Sure, but I don't know where you live." I laughed.

"Oh yeah, sorry I forgot. Here's my number." he said as he fished out a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to me. "and just text me for directions."

"Okay. Thanks." I said and I slipped it into my pocket. He smiled, waved, and walked off.

Scott was still here so he came over and said "he's really weird sometimes, but he's a great friend. I actually think he likes you."

"Really? He likes me?" I asked, kind of taken off guard by what Scott had said.

"Yeah. I think so." he laughed.

"Well I have to get to class and so do you, so I will see you on math." I said.

"Okay. See you." He smiled and left.

I laughed. Stiles likes me? I've only known Stiles for a few hours. Oh well. He was really nice.

I walked in class an found an empty seat. I sat down and got my stuff out.

I survived the first half of my first day of school. This might not be as bad as I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think?? Let me know. I would love some feedback!!! Sorry it's so short. :/.

Vote, comment, and follow me.

Xox

~Meghan