Chapter 17

Hey guys!! I don't really have anything to say. I know, strange right? I normally have a HUGE A/N before and after every chapter. 😂 But not this time.

So here ya go.

There's some #Dori -or- #Terek in here. 😂 (Derek+Tori/Tori+Derek) just in case you didn't know.

And the new character!!! So I hope you like it @New_blood_killer123!!! Go follow her!!

Xoxx 😘😘

~Meghan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17

I woke up with a burning pain in my left arm. I looked at it, a circular marking, that glowed a blueish color was on my arm. What the hell? I gritted my teeth in agony as the pain increased, until it faded away into a warm tingly feeling.

I looked at the clock, it was about two in the morning. I groaned and went back to bed.

My alarm woke me up at six-forty five. I threw the covers off of my body and headed over and grabbed my music dock and iPhone. I grabbed some fresh towels and headed into the bathroom.

I plugged in the dock and phone, turning on music. Then I put a dry washcloth over the phone and dock, so that the condensation wouldn't ruin it.

I hopped in the shower, singing along to the music. I washed my hair and body, then shaved. When I was done, I got out and wrapped a towel around my body, then one around my hair.

I picked out my outfit, deciding on a pair of dark wash skinny jeans from Hollister and a neon pink tank top. And to go over the tank top, a tight, black fishnet sweater.

I finished drying off and put my bra and panties on. Then I put my jeans and tank top on. I blow-dried, brushed, and straightened my blonde hair. I put the black fishnet sweater on and went back to the bathroom.

I put on a little more makeup than usual. I put on a few extra costs of mascara. Then I put on eyeliner and some eyeshadow. Then I put a coat of light pink-tinted lip balm on.

I put perfume in and picked a pair of pink vans out. I put them on and walked to my jewelry drawer. I put in a black-studded belly button ring in. Then I put three pairs if earrings in, since I had three ear piercings on each ear.

I put on a necklace on and turned my music off, and grabbing my phone. I walked down stairs and got my purse and book bag. I got in my truck, and drove to school, parking next to Stiles's jeep.

I guess I'd stop ignoring them. I couldn't stay mad forever. I walked into school and was met by Lydia and Jackson. They walked with me to my locker and then we all went to class.

~Derek's P.O.V.~

I walked slowly into Beacon Hills high, ignoring memories, and trying to find Tori or Scott. Hell, I'd even settle for that pale, sarcastic idiot with the buzz cut, Stiles.

Someone shouldered passed me and it made pain shoot up my arm from the wolfsbane in the billet.

I noticed the guy from the lacrosse team. The one who's always an asshole. Jackson, I think it was. I strode over to him.

"Where's Tori Wilson, or Scott McCall?" I asked as politely as I could.

"Why should I tell you?" he smirked. This little shit was getting on my nerves.

"Because I asked politely, and I only do that once." I said.

"Hm, okay tough guy, how about I tell you where to find Scott if you tell me what you're selling him. I don't know what you want from Tori. What are you selling Scott? Is it HgH?" he asked.